NEW HOT BOYZ....YA HEARD ME....I SAID NEW HOT BOYZ!!!! NO STAND UP!!!!

pimp.gif

source: hiphopupdate.blogspot.com

BG Feat. Wayne, Juve, Trey Songz - Ya Heard Me: http://www.zshare.net/audio/13241519c0e0db7d/

Cant wait for Turk to get home....

sick.gif

Wayne kills the song. Is that even a new verse? I swear I heard someone tell me that stupid I'm Blessed line.

on another note, B.G.'s verse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngdood

how long is Turk put away for? I still listen to his one album till this day

He's supposedly supposed to be coming home this year.

And this is actually decent...but i can't call it a hot boyz song till i hear Turk tho...

and did Mannie produce this?

Did Manny produce this?

Turk put out a 2nd album after Cash Money - can't remember the title of it, but saw it at Best Buy. He was pretty decent.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Turk put out a 2nd album after Cash Money - can't remember the title of it, but saw it at Best Buy. He was pretty decent.

yea he was signed under dj toomp...

Turk set to come home this year. I want to say I read by summer/early fall. Could be trippin though.

Originally Posted by daprescription

did turk shoot a cop? dooubt he's being released this soon.

He's suppose to be coming home soon within months. He shot a cop in plain clothes who invaded his home so naw he got off the hook on that one.

Its not a Hot Boys record until Turk is on it but the song is
pimp.gif
. Itsgood to hear Weezy, BG and Juvie again.

There's a "Turk's coming home" thread every year, I won't believe it until his voice is on a new record

I thoought Turk got life, how he comin out?...
For dude who wanted to know his last lp (Turk) was Young n Thuggin

i just look this up

Tab Virgil Jr., known to the hip-hop world as Turk from the Hot Boys, could be getting out of jail soon, XXLmag.com has learned.The New Orleans rapper and another man were arrested in January 2004 after a drug raid gone bad in Memphis, Tennessee. Turk was later charged with second-degree attempted murder for shooting a SWAT team member and took a "best interest plea," which means he disputed some of the charges, but agreed on a set punishment. The special plea is intended to limit a potential longer sentence handed down by a jury...

He was eventually sentenced to 10 years behind bars. Turk also pleaded guilty to being a felon in possession of a firearm.Turk's lawyers filed an appeal and he was granted permission to make oral arguments before the judge.In February of this year, the Court of Criminal Appeals rescinded Turk's guilty plea, ruling that the rapper entered the plea without fully understanding the consequences.On May 27 Turk will find out if he'll be released from jail, on time served, or if he's granted a new trial.Either way, the rapper said he's feeling good about his chances of getting out."I'll be home by the summer," he told XXLmag.com. "My whole time was fighting, man. Just trying to get back in court and get back out. That's how I stayed focused."Turk said he's written about seven albums worth of material, using instrumentals from current music tracks and beats he conjured up with his imagination. Refusing to fall behind, he said he's also been keeping a close eye on the hip-hop scene, from music, fashion and business trends, through magazines, BET and MySpace.He also said he ran up a huge phone bill over four years keeping in contact with people in the industry. He recently announced he'll be returning to Cash Money http://Records when he's released.At press time, however, representatives for Cash money did not return inquiries made by XXLmag.com to confirm Turk rejoining the company."The only thing I benefited from with this time is a good relationship with my soon-to-be wife," Turk explained. "And I done wrote so many songs that when I get out, I'ma be ahead of the game. I feel like once I just get out and put some beats to it … I can't lose. I can't fail. It's gonna be all about Turk. Trust me.

Source: XXL

wayne ah foo.....gizzle let me get em gizzle let me get em eat em up n +*$@ em
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

He's suppose to be coming home soon within months. He shot a cop in plain clothes who invaded his home so naw he got off the hook on that one.

pimp.gif
. Itsgood to hear Weezy, BG and Juvie again.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

pimp.gif
. Its good to hear Weezy, BG and Juvie again.
I agree it's not a Hot Boys song without turk
pimp.gif
. I'm justglad that we gon have all 4 of em back on the same record again. Once Mannie Fresh gets back on the boards its gonna be on
pimp.gif

Its not a Hot Boys record until Turk is on it

I reallllly wanted Wayne to be good on this song, but his verse is terrible. And why have Trey Songz on the track if Wayne is just going to sing the hook.

B.G. and Juvenile both went in though, Juve busted out that 400 Degreez flow

Back
Top Bottom