| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Joined Oct 16, 2000
The other post seems to be too crowded. People requested a separate thread for results. I didnt see any. Heres how mine turned out.

Sorry if wrong thread. POST YOURS AS WELL!!!
[ Need Jamaica AM 95 Need ]​
Im a sz 8.5 or 9. What you GOT for sale?​
AIM: GreenIcex05x​

Joined Aug 6, 2002
Dope. These do not top your baltoros though. You did an amazing job on those. The blue shines.

j2o

Joined Mar 19, 2001
Sup_

I guess I will play.

Designed these...

Got these...

Green Ice 05_ Not bad bro. I wish I could do a 255studio pair.

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST Tee! HERE! or Email me @ [/h2]realize.designs@gmail.com

Joined Jun 2, 2003
j2o... i like those blue AM 87s, and green ice 05, i like that blue, but i think there needs to be some more color to set those off. nice though and i like all that ive seen so far

Smile

Joined Sep 16, 2002
^^^ DOPE Jimmy........... :wow:

I likes yours too Green Ice...Stash inspired.

I think I wanna make some now.

Cris1.
[/b]​

Joined Feb 23, 2006
J2o,

The "engine" color is incredible. I designed my shoes around that color.

Everyone's Id's look very nice so far!

Joined Oct 16, 2000
j2o BOTH your pairs are so dope. . Did those 2 arrive on the same shipment?

I needed a bright blue kicks to fit my skittles theme that I've had the past years....

The brighter the better!

Joined Dec 16, 2003
im annoyed as hell that i wont see my 90's til after spring break most likely, it is 4 weeks today since i placed the order, next week will be 5 and i leave next friday
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Joined Aug 29, 2001
hmmm, i'm trying to hold out on getting more ID's until the '97s come out. but dang, i am really loving a lot of the air max 1's that are showing up here on NT............

Joined Mar 14, 2004
jimmy... nice am1's.
promoting conspicuous consumption.
Fleur-de-Lis. Whatever you desire...
ever since honeys was wearing sassoon

Joined Apr 30, 2005
woah a lot of hot colorways already, the colors really pop out in actual pictures. I really need to design a pair.
Sneakers are our Weapons of Attack​
* BR1012 * kpoc * Kicks R 4 Thugs * COMPLEX I AM * GBdaMan * nschon​

sixfifty

Banned
Joined May 15, 2005

Yo... I just ordered mine. This should come just in time for the season opener. I gotta rep for Tha Bay and Giants. Hope it turns out fresh. Peace!

Joined Oct 21, 2000
I wanna play too...

Ordered the first and the third ones, got the third ones in, still waiting on the first ones:

----------------------------------
<---George Bush doesn't care about black people.
"I will smash your face into a windshield; then I'll take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth out to a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call her again!" - David, Koechner, Anchorman
"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation." -Bruce Lee

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now