New Idea for JB since they like PACKS- PE Player Packs

So i just thought of this while looking at the packs thread. They can sit down with a player like lets say Ray Allen. Ask him which number is his favorite and he says the XII so then the make a pack of his PE colorway in the XII in a "home" and "away" version and make it limited to about 2323 pairs per major city like niketown HOH, Footaction/footlockers in NYC, LA, MIA, CHI, CHAR, BOS etc. and the shoe will say the players name/number like his true PE i.e "SUGAR RAY 20".

They can do this with each player that doesnt have a SIG or even if they do have a SIG shoe and the final PE PACK could be for Dwade/MJ and his favorite number or the Dwade/MJ-2012 PE.
Just a thought for 2012 since 2011 is already here!

So i just thought of this while looking at the packs thread. They can sit down with a player like lets say Ray Allen. Ask him which number is his favorite and he says the XII so then the make a pack of his PE colorway in the XII in a "home" and "away" version and make it limited to about 2323 pairs per major city like niketown HOH, Footaction/footlockers in NYC, LA, MIA, CHI, CHAR, BOS etc. and the shoe will say the players name/number like his true PE i.e "SUGAR RAY 20".

They can do this with each player that doesnt have a SIG or even if they do have a SIG shoe and the final PE PACK could be for Dwade/MJ and his favorite number or the Dwade/MJ-2012 PE.
Just a thought for 2012 since 2011 is already here!

NO MORE PACKS

And no more super limited stuff, because all of my local spots don't get any of those releases
30t6p3b.gif

NO MORE PACKS

And no more super limited stuff, because all of my local spots don't get any of those releases
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom