***New Inception Trailer***

Movie Looks
eek.gif
pimp.gif

How has this man never won an academy awarrrrddd!!!!!!!....

one of the greatest actors to ever hit the screen.

Leo Dicaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Cillian Murphy, and Michael Caine. They pulled together some great actors for this!

Looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and I have noticed that in every Leo movie he is always screaming at someone about something that went wrong. The Departed, Body of Lies, Shutter Island and now this.

You really have to see it in the theater. They showed it before Iron Man, OMG! The music, all the bass and sounds just hit you. Joint gave me goosebumps !!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

You really have to see it in the theater. They showed it before Iron Man, OMG! The music, all the bass and sounds just hit you. Joint gave me goosebumps !!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT! I'm more pumped for this then Iron Man.
laugh.gif
Nolan and Leo always deliver.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This movie feels like Eternal Sunshine on creatine mixed with Dark City. Just describing it, I'd check it without a trailer.
pimp.gif

And for some reason, it makes me wonder what would've happened if The Fountain didn't fall apart and get recasted with half the budget.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AirJus23

Leo Dicaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Cillian Murphy, and Michael Caine. They pulled together some great actors for this!

Don't forget Ellen Page
pimp.gif
she's cool. Amazing trailer let's hope it lives up to it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Buscape

Don't forget Ellen Page
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The whole cast is
pimp.gif
Gotta include Marion Collitard, Ken Watanabe, Tom Hardy and Tom Berenger.

This is probably the movie I'm most hyped for this summer.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Buscape

Don't forget Ellen Page
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The whole cast is
pimp.gif
Gotta include Marion Collitard, Ken Watanabe, Tom Hardy and Tom Berenger.

This is probably the movie I'm most hyped for this summer.
x100000
This and Predators are the only things I'm holding hope for. Maybe real Avatar too.

Nolan is the best director right now....I'm more hyped for this movie than any other movie this summer

I've been looking forward to this for a while now. This third trailer has me hyped even more
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom