New Iphone?? When is this coming out?

I have seen and heard the rumors, the video chat/talk, but when is this coming out and where can I read the latest news and see real pictures.

Disregard the my last statement, that's the Palm Pre release. But they should announce it on the conference they're having on June 8th.

Another reason why the Nokia 5800 is superior to the iPhone. Why is it that Apple insists on dropping new iPhones every year? They're the same, with justone or two added features.

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Another reason why the Nokia 5800 is superior to the iPhone. Why is it that Apple insists on dropping new iPhones every year? They're the same, with just one or two added features.
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Nokia.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Another reason why the Nokia 5800 is superior to the iPhone. Why is it that Apple insists on dropping new iPhones every year? They're the same, with just one or two added features.
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Nokia.
sick.gif
you dont know what you're talking about
grin.gif

Because they know people will buy it. Its not like the 3G won't work when the new one comes out...it just won't be the latest model. Youdon't always have to the latest model, despite what some think

Sounds like your mistaken for Blackberry LOL

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

eyes.gif
tired.gif

Nokia.
sick.gif
grin.gif

iphone.
sick.gif

superior? didn't the 5800 have a lot of bugs on it's release? the design is horrible, what's with the raised sides? iphones touch screen >everybody else. who still uses a stylus? and what a stupid question.. why do they insist dropping a new phone every year? gee, my guess would be because theywant to sell?

i have no beef with nokia, but express music..lol, bad phone to put up against it. with that said, i can't wait until the n97 starts shipping definite cop.

Originally Posted by eddie

eyes.gif
tired.gif

Nokia.
sick.gif
grin.gif

iphone.
sick.gif
IPHONE AND NOKIA FTL.

BLACKBERRY #!%@@
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you know nokia drops like 5-9 new phone models every quarter with nearly identical features right?that's just what they do.the iphone isunquestionably a success,apple is just capitalizing on it.

So july 17th?? Anybody else hear that or differently? And does anybody know how much it will be? I thought i heard they were keeping it @ $200 for the 8 gigand $300 for the 16

Originally Posted by eddie

eyes.gif
tired.gif

Nokia.
sick.gif
grin.gif

iphone.
sick.gif
IPHONE AND NOKIA FTL.

BLACKBERRY #!%@@
pimp.gif
pimp.gif