NEW J. Cole - Playground

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

i really dont get it... dude can rap ok... he's no lupe or nothing... and his hooks/beats are boring as +#%*...

yall hype anything i swear...
To each their own, right? I think his music is dope, and a lot of people I know do as well. We're all entitle to our opinions.

I remember when you'd get flamed whenever you said anything positive about Lupe, now dudes are saying "he's no Lupe". No shots, just honest observation.
It's ironic cuz that was originally Time doing all that hating
laugh.gif

YO!
Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

1st since...

petey-pablo-raise-up.jpg

indifferent.gif

Little Brother.

But y'all wildin' bout his beats. His beats are pretty good. Y'all acting like he Nas or some %+@#.
laugh.gif
He's still, at this point, anunderground artist. I appreciate that he ain't paying Drumma Boy or whoever else to make him hot.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Master Zik

i really dont get it... dude can rap ok... he's no lupe or nothing... and his hooks/beats are boring as +#%*...

To each their own, right? I think his music is dope, and a lot of people I know do as well. We're all entitle to our opinions.

I remember when you'd get flamed whenever you said anything positive about Lupe, now dudes are saying "he's no Lupe". No shots, just honest observation.
laugh.gif

i have absolutely no idea what ur talkin about
laugh.gif

HarlemToTheBronx wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

I remember when you'd get flamed whenever you said anything positive about Lupe, now dudes are saying
"he's no Lupe". No shots, just honest observation.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I think he's hands down the best of the new rappers. I tried to tell my buddy this and he still swears Wale and Kid Cudi > J. Cole... He said someothers too, and dude usually has a pretty valid opinion when it comes to hip hop. Hell he thought Wale had a better verse on Beautiful Bliss.

If you haven't please listen to "Back to the topic"
Song just displays his talent and ability...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
#!*@% please. You and Tical went the hardest back in the day. The Cool dropped and you switched your tune up.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Terrible

Hope that was sarcasm. Woke up this morning J .Cole "School Daze"
pimp.gif

All he needs to do is be a little more prolific to create a little more buzz, and he would be on man.

"The bad ##*+%@% only want the ballers,
the starters,
we hoopin' now the @@*# wanna guard us"
pimp.gif
It wasn't
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

HarlemToTheBronx wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

I remember when you'd get flamed whenever you said anything positive about Lupe, now dudes are saying
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I think he's hands down the best of the new rappers. I tried to tell my buddy this and he still swears Wale and Kid Cudi > J. Cole... He said some others too, and dude usually has a pretty valid opinion when it comes to hip hop. Hell he thought Wale had a better verse on Beautiful Bliss.

cudi IS better than j cole... have u heard MOTM?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Master Zik wrote:

HarlemToTheBronx wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I think he's hands down the best of the new rappers. I tried to tell my buddy this and he still swears Wale and Kid Cudi > J. Cole... He said some
others too, and dude usually has a pretty valid opinion when it comes to hip hop. Hell he thought Wale had a better verse on Beautiful Bliss.

I'll say the same thing to you I tell my friend. Musically Cudi is better. MOTM is my favorite album to come out in a long time.

But as a rapper, J.Cole>Cudi all day

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

J and it's still Drake > J.cole for those two NT'ers that post J.Cole > Drake.

laugh.gif

More than 2 of us... J. Cole >>>> Drake
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fundz4

meh. i wanna see him make a song.

lyrics can online go so far.
You serious? The Warm Up mixtape is full of actual songs. What are you hearing when you listen to a track like Grown Simba?

cudi isnt a rapper or lyricist... he's an artists... he makes MUSIC... isnt that what we're supposed to b listening to?

if u wann just be a rapper stick to mixtapes... i want to hear people make great music... not great verses...

yal actin like J.Cole is Papoose or somethin. I mean dude JUST go signed and he workin on the album. Plus he has actual music and songs on hismixtapes.....like somebody said Grow Simba is a good song, so is Lights Please, I Get Up etc.

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

Trash with a couple good beats
lyrically I don't think so, Cudi does not go off he just makes music I can relate too.
Even with him not being able to rap or w/e excuse yall making for him. I do not hear the good music just garbage but if yall relate to itthere's nothing to talk about.

For the record J. Cole has plenty of good songs but I'm sure dudes who already think he whack or boring aint hearing what I'm hearing same way I hearnothing but whack juice from Cudi.

j cole is dope. his verse on talib kweli's reflection eternal joint is crazy.. cudi isnt close.

cole > wale > cudi

Back
Top Bottom