+ New Jay-Z "D.O.A." drops tonight... +

36 ounces

Banned
20090606-skee.jpg

So around 9pm tonight EST, Hot 97's Funkmaster Flex will play the world premiere of Jay-Z's Blueprint 3 single, D.O.A. That stands for Death of Autotune as Kanye teased on MTV awhile back. The song was produced by No ID and Mr. West. On Sunday, it will be sent to the masses.
pimp.gif

ILLIONAIRE is upset because u beat him to it. apparently he's not the only one who can read info from twitter and post it on NT

laugh.gif
...Naw, but I had just seen that it was posted in that Roc Nation post.

Edit: Eff it, I'll just make an official post.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

ILLIONAIRE is upset because u beat him to it. apparently he's not the only one who can read info from twitter and post it on NT

dang bruh

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

PREACH!!!!!

sorta lame when you think about it....dude constantly refreshing twitter to be the first one on NT, like we care who drops the info

Nah, the song drops tonite, BUT it'll have the illest bombs and DJ Drops on it. The official prolly drops Sunday if you see what I mean. Unfortunately,I'll be out and I wont be able to peep the Hot 97 Stream
smh.gif

smh.gif
at some peoples Electronic Priorities and coldheartedremarks in front of a computer screen with no consequences or reprecussions....

NeWayzzzz, thanks for the info bruh, ill be tuning in to check it out!

Ouch! But who really cares as long as I dont have to do it.

can someone do me a favor and put me up on the most recent Jay tracks that have dropped.
I've been out of the loop for a bit, are there tracks beyond Jockin' Jay Z and
Brooklyn We Go Hard?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

can someone do me a favor and put me up on the most recent Jay tracks that have dropped.
I've been out of the loop for a bit, are there tracks beyond Jockin' Jay Z and
Brooklyn We Go Hard?
"History", "When The Money Goes", and "Maybe" (demo track for Fabolous)

^ A CDQ never dropped for it.

eek.gif

HOT 97 is going in 1 Hour HOVA Set!

Yeah HOT97 is definitely holding it down right now. Got it playing through my home theater system just bumpin
pimp.gif

^ That's what I need to do and just OD on my street, ah well my Computer Speakers are loud enough.

edit: Where's deep?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom