+ New Jay-Z "D.O.A." drops tonight... +

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by M16

Nas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jay-Z

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

You have Jay in your avy so nothing you say is credible on this issue...
QFT and
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
this made me laugh as well....I forgot what my avy was so I was thinking "what the hell, no I don't.........ohhhh"
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word.

Good that you can take a punch like that though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

So having a big thread on NT (of all places) makes him relevant??...

looks like someone didn't see hova crush giants stadium with EVERYONE knowing da words in days of da song's release.....and t-pain going next to him to

protect his image.....
laugh.gif

I haven't checked all these pages, so if this has already been addressed - pardon me:

What I heard on satellite radio.........true or false?

"THAT'S TOO FAR !!!!" is an angry Kanye yellin' in the studio cuz he felt Jay was gettin' at him a little too much?

^Kanye is (()) anyway he wouldn't do anything if any decent rapper got at him. I saw the B in him back in that interview about siding with Ol Man Jigga andbetraying Dame.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

I still haven't heard DOA yet.
google it.
Is it good? I don't even know if I want to hear it.I dont feel like going to youtube.
Then don't. It's not going to really change ya outlook on his music at the least you might be disappointed on multiple levels like the wayNT hyped the shh out of it.

No songs released for this album has got me hype unlike BP and even BP2

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

hearing it in the car makes me appreciate the song so much more
pimp.gif

QFT once I heard it in the car there were all kinds of things in the beat/song that I couldn't hear off the youtube version

Back
Top Bottom