New Jersey Drive APPRECIATION

New Jersey Drive is definitely one of my favorite "hood movies". I never hear it mentioned along with the staples like Boyz N The Hood, Menace II Society, or Juice, but it's pretty good IMO. The soundtracks were
pimp.gif
and spawned joints like "Benz or Beamer" by OutKast and "Jersey" by Queen Latifah.

"Alright pal pull it over...you have the right to be stupid as geek [censored]"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

New Jersey Drive is definitely one of my favorite "hood movies". I never hear it mentioned along with the staples like Boyz N The Hood, Menace II Society, or Juice, but it's pretty good IMO. The soundtracks were
pimp.gif
and spawned joints like "Benz or Beamer" by OutKast and "Jersey" by Queen Latifah.

"Alright pal pull it over...you have the right to be stupid as geek [censored]"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The more I've watched the movie the more of a comedy it appeared to be to me.

Some parts are just OD funny...

The more I've watched the movie the more of a comedy it appeared to be to me.

Some parts are just OD funny...

Originally Posted by romedadude

The soundtracks were
pimp.gif

That was the ONLY thing that was "good" about this movie. And no way can you mention this movie in the same breath with Boyz, Menace, and Juice. NO WAY.

The soundtracks were
pimp.gif

That was the ONLY thing that was "good" about this movie. And no way can you mention this movie in the same breath with Boyz, Menace, and Juice. NO WAY.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

The soundtracks were
pimp.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

The soundtracks were
pimp.gif

QFT

Back
Top Bottom