::NEW JERSEY NETS TICKETS FOR .75cents::

laugh.gif
comon..wolves? thunders? warriors?!?

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

If I was living in New Jersey (thank god I dont), I'd definitely hit up the Mavs and Thunder games.

As bad as the Nets are, I cant imagine them going into next week without a win. They should beat either the Bobcats or NYK.
You'de be surprised, they genuinely play like JV.

All you posters scoffing on this like it's beneath you to watch a "bad" basketball team from decent seats for dirt cheap aren't real bballfans IMHO. You get a chance to see Kevin Durant, Monta Ellis, Dirk Nowitzki, Devin Harris, among others play basketball for basically nothing, and you'retoo cool for it???!!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

All you posters scoffing on this like it's beneath you to watch a "bad" basketball team from decent seats for dirt cheap aren't real bball fans IMHO. You get a chance to see Kevin Durant, Monta Ellis, Dirk Nowitzki, Devin Harris, among others play basketball for basically nothing, and you're too cool for it???!!
smh.gif
word. If I was in New Jersey I would def. be going to all 6 games
smokin.gif

since I know they don't have deals for the lakers, do they have deals for the clippers?
nerd.gif

they have floor seats for the game against the jazz for .75 cents you will be crazy not to hit that up.

Really, if you live within a half-hour from the stadium you shouldnt have an excuse to not go

its NBA basketball for like 5 bucks
laugh.gif

Thats on high school prices
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

If I was living in New Jersey (thank god I dont), I'd definitely hit up the Mavs and Thunder games.

As bad as the Nets are, I cant imagine them going into next week without a win. They should beat either the Bobcats or NYK.
Bobcats been playing good so i doubt that

All you posters scoffing on this like it's beneath you to watch a "bad" basketball team from decent seats for dirt cheap aren't real bball fans IMHO. You get a chance to see Kevin Durant, Monta Ellis, Dirk Nowitzki, Devin Harris, among others play basketball for basically nothing, and you're too cool for it???!!
smh.gif
Word.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

smh.gif
Word.

2x

Can't wait for that OKC game...

^ Yes they have them at the games.

People will be starting to get them shortly in time for the first game on the package which is the lakers game.

Thanks for the .75 tickets. Been waiting for them to give the code for a couple weeks now.

Sadly though I have Season tickets. lol.

To all the guys that won't go to the game for .75 cents, to each his own.

But you get a chance to sit damn near courtside and see some of the NBA's best talent.....
wink.gif

Yall "fans," are bonkers and don't know what you're talking about.

A dollar for a ticket to a pro basketball game?

I don't care if I was gonna see the Nets and Timberwolves play everyday, I'd still go see ten times out of ten if they were near me.

One of the reasons people go to watch games is the atmosphere. If the building is practically empty, I don't see how enjoyable the game would be.

i copped 6 tickets....flipping em. All i know is that people will pay atleast 30 for floor seats
laugh.gif
if they dont im out 22 bucks
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom