NEW JOE BUDDEN- HOTTEST IN DA HOOD

Treat you like Christian Milian and F* ya Dream

GOES IN
pimp.gif

Found Here: http://joebuddentv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15911

that was nice. Juelz is already in a bad position being "away" from CAM...dont do it to yourself Juelz.

And this cat talkin bout it'll end up real bad for him if ppl leak it.
laugh.gif
we all know he wants it leaked, sarcastic dude man. Workin in safemode rightnow so soon as I'm done, I'm def gon listen

I think people are paying to much into that jewels line so let me drop more quotables
DON'T PLAY WITH A VET / PLACE BETS
I'M FLY YOU FARVE BRET / JUST GET OUT THE WAY OF A JET
TREAT YOU LIKE A OUTFIT / THEM EM' FOLD YOU AND PUT YOU IN A BAG

I'M DONE BEEFING WON'T RESPOND TO NOBODY / NO I'M LYING WON'T RESPOND TO A NOBODY

pimp.gif

it's the best rapper in the world wide web
and you can tell the world i said
take off the wide web and it still applies
said part is .. I'm still on the rise.

This isn't what he didn't want leaked be meant to leak this but his fallout boy verse got leaked and he didn't want that out....and btw theJew-els/juelz line is not a diss

Originally Posted by philly5fan

This isn't what he didn't want leaked be meant to leak this but his fallout boy verse got leaked and he didn't want that out....and btw the Jew-els/juelz line is not a diss

But if i see Juelz on the dull lame, Ima take his face off so he could rep the skull gang
U ain't got a real chance/ your swag is like real & chance

u really gonna tell me that wasn't a sublime at santana

This song made me realize im not feeling Buddens anymore, only when he's rapping about killing himself.

Good punchlines from Joey.. as always.

It's not the hottest beat but it's pretty "radio-friendly".. dude needs to step his chorus game up so he could get some spins off ofsomething like this. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate his 40's, 60's, or however many bars dude wants to drop and I know dude doesn't care toget radio play.. but I'm just saying.

homie has been impressin me alot lately if only hed step up his beat selection but this s**t is hard... "homies hate that i ball hard/ but cant streetfight with balrog":.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom