*New*Joe Budden - Unthinkable Freestyle*New*

Joined Jan 2, 2010
just hit the send button on 4 beats to his email then i saw this post... hopefully its a sign...

bout to peep now...

Joined Dec 14, 2004
Originally Posted by JACKEL56

...also who was the girl he was talking about in the beginning?
That girl that just came out a few days ago talking about messing with Wayne, Nelly, Budden, Lil Twist? and all these other rappers.
This song has that old Budden vibe. Son did his thing and the beat fits him perfectly 

Joined Nov 28, 2004
Originally Posted by Ballerific703

This song has that old Budden vibe. Son did his thing and the beat fits him perfectly 
It does have that old Budden freestyle vibe to it, i like it

Joined Feb 22, 2008
Originally Posted by Ballerific703

That girl that just came out a few days ago talking about messing with Wayne, Nelly, Budden, Lil Twist? and all these other rappers.
oh that Kat Stacks girl, I was going in on her on twitter

Joined Aug 20, 2003
This %!*# is tough. That beat... its crazy i didn't think +@%*#$ could spit to it... I see you Joe

Joined Jan 3, 2005
U asked if N's **%@##, how can u not assume
Its like u fightin Ricky Martin in a locker room

We should really keep all this new iish in the 2010 Joe thread.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now