New Jordan 14 Colorway - Black Vibrant Yellow 7/4/14 release date

They need to stop putting those goofy shoe trees in the retros. Go ahead JB cut some costs I know you want to raise prices for every piece of cardboard box you give us but I'd appreciate it if you just left those silly things out of there.

They need to stop putting those goofy shoe trees in the retros. Go ahead JB cut some costs I know you want to raise prices for every piece of cardboard box you give us but I'd appreciate it if you just left those silly things out of there.
The Brown Cardboard one's???

I like them…  I keep them in the shoe when i pack them in luggage on trips so they don't get smashed and lose shape

The Brown Cardboard one's???

I like them…  I keep them in the shoe when i pack them in luggage on trips so they don't get smashed and lose shape
nah I'm talking about the ones that go all the way up the ankle. The ones that keep the toe from sinking in are fine but the ankle ones are OD imo. They actually **** up the shape of the tongue on certain shoes. I always remove them as soon as I get the shoe in hand

Wait...Paying over retail for GR's is what's poppin in the streets nowadays?!?

For realz, player!??!

C'mon son...I don't even wear Jordan retros for 3 years...what's the point of copping early?

Really, A lot of Jordan's are GR…  and enough people pay over retail for them.

How is that a crazy Notion????
He a clown, no need to respond to him
laugh.gif
. Everyones view on what a real sneakerhead is different, no need to talk down on ppl that dont share your views, which is what he did. Anyways how's it going with you? Aint seen you in a minute.
Dude your a Hypocrite in your own words….

you wanna call someone a Clown off Rip…  but then say "no need to talk down on people that don't share your views"

Real smart of you… SMH

Decent colorway... i just dont want this shoe to be hyped and people are going "concord" for them.

Most XIVs sit in stores for a while. Even the last shots sat and some made it to the outlets

8 pages on niketalk for a retro jordan release..

id say if you want these there shouldnt be no problem getting them,based off that little information

Last edited:
8 pages on niketalk for a retro jordan release..
id say if you want these there shouldnt be no problem getting them,based off that little information

Never ever let NT be the source of how hard a release will be, although that might be the case for this pair of shoes, there are plenty sneakerheads outside of this site

Wouldn't say these are limited, BUT definitely not that many...

Allocation is more than a "limited" but not enough to be a "gr"

These shoes are not limited by any means... Mom and pops may have passed simply b/c they didn't want to take on the extra apparel & accessories for a blk/yellow shoe especially a later model jordan such as the 14. Previously releases such as the black toes (ended up at the Nike Outlet here where i live and still sat) didn't sell particularly well...

A lot of folks are asking about these around my way so I expect sellouts here in the Tampa/St. Pete area. Outside of that yellow is not the easiest to coordinate with a fit and it is still a 14 so I'm sure they will sit in many places still.

Back
Top Bottom