new jordan 2 retro "croc" with pics

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

RAKIM ... whats retail over there ???

I shall know this evening.

I've already seen one Swedish site selling them for £240 though...
eyes.gif

Going through this thread I was beginning to think I was the only NTer who liked these. I could do without the red blot, but who is gonna wear these with shorts anyways. I may have to grab these as long as they aren't too pricey or hard to obtain.

Terrible. Why can't they make decent un-bulls colorways for the 2's? The best ones were the all black nubucks, they need to bring those back.

23RAKIM45 wrote:
Found out they're £110 at HoH London.

Thanks YOU sir. Ill be getting at you know who for some help on these.

Did they sell out over there (if they dropped already) or our they sitting ???

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

... I could do without the red blot, but who is gonna wear these with shorts anyways....
I agree.

After seeing these newer pics I like them. Ill rock them real nice. That blot is a turn off but then again, like you said. Im not going to rock these with shorts.

Judging by reactions on here the kids clearly aren't feeling these, but hey once and a while JB needs to drop something a bit more 'dressy' for us grown ups.

Just checked these out in person and I was impressed.

They've got a tag on the inside tongue which displays that they are indeed limited to 1087 pairs.

The inside is a nice smooth leather and the insole is akin to that of a leather dress shoe.

Shoes look sick! Too dope to pass up! I figure that since most if not all posts are saying easy pass, this release would be an easy cop! But we all knw the night before they are all still making lines to cop! Sadly... any release date?

i think this shoes is nice and will be tryin to cop if possible

^^^^23rakim45 i sent you a message^^^^^

..............................................................................................................peace

Back
Top Bottom