New Jordan 23

Do you know if that store still has any for sale.
happy.gif

when are the motorsports releasing in the states (if at all?) i thought it was black friday for us. i f that's true, why does canada get them so early?

Originally Posted by praxis83

when are the motorsports releasing in the states (if at all?) i thought it was black friday for us. i f that's true, why does canada get them so early?
They release black Friday (November 28th) in the U.S..

Once in a while Brand Jordan throws Canada a bone and releases a shoe earlier than the U.S. Trust me, it doesn't happen very often.

Maybe they're trying to make up for the fact that Canada often doesn't even get shoes that the U.S. gets.

To answer the OP, they were definitely the motorsport XX3's that you saw.

dj sven:
Were they these? If not then they were Motorsports which is the same only a darker blue. These two pairs along with a red colorway released last weekend like PrimeSole said

Aw, man... I didn't know those were even coming out, much less that they had already come out.

frown.gif

I love those.

Were they limited or anything?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

dj sven:
Were they these? If not then they were Motorsports which is the same only a darker blue. These two pairs along with a red colorway released last weekend like PrimeSole said
Aw, man... I didn't know those were even coming out, much less that they had already come out.

frown.gif

I love those.

Were they limited or anything?

they come out in dec or nov i think
not limited

Awesome.

Thanks, man.
happy.gif

I was going to say, I don't see them on eBay, pickyourshoes, or flightclubonline. So I was sitting here ike 'Is this dude sure they already cameout?'

Thanks again.

This is sad.

Canada getting them before we do.

Y'all realize that Canada plays anywhere to 20-40 percent more for shoes and the dollar was fairly even til recently. The price in Canada is 230

Back
Top Bottom