New Jordan Boxes For 2012.. It's About Time.

Originally Posted by Flood401

I hate when people say a box is a box... No its a big part of the sneaker!! I wanna see one of these in my hands soon

For a resller, we aint wearin boxes dog, xvii/jordan 1 silver anniversary came with real boxes

the box on the first page is the new generic Jordan box. The IV's releasing next year will be in their OG-style box but, will feature the new boxtag. Hope this clears up any confusion.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

it still doesnt change the quality inside the box.

Ain't that the truth. I mean damn, this is what we have to look at know. People finding other ways to justify another reason to buy the shoes since quality isn't there. They need to put some major focus on the shoes since they are charging an arm and la leg now. At least we know where the price hike difference is going into.

mark my worlds when your collection for next year starts to grow we will all be crying for any of the 3 past jordan boxes releases in the last 10 years

i though these og looking boxes where only for the 4's like the 3's this past year
look how cheap the nike sportswear boxes are and in the past year have become even cheaper 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

mark my worlds when your collection for next year starts to grow we will all be crying for any of the 3 past jordan boxes releases in the last 10 years

i though these og looking boxes where only for the 4's like the 3's this past year
look how cheap the nike sportswear boxes are and in the past year have become even cheaper 

Yep, I don't have a problem with the current boxes, because of how sturdy they are. I don't care if they're plain. They're easily stackable and I've never had a problem with these unlike the brown and orange Nike boxes. The grey ones were good, but the MJ face ones were sort of weak also IMO.

oh new box... prolly gonna add $10 more to the price tag
mad.gif

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by andfattoo

it still doesnt change the quality inside the box.

Ain't that the truth. I mean damn, this is what we have to look at know. People finding other ways to justify another reason to buy the shoes since quality isn't there. They need to put some major focus on the shoes since they are charging an arm and la leg now. At least we know where the price hike difference is going into.
truth. so this is what the kids are hyped about nowadays? A ^&* box?! Just another gimmick by JB to sell their poorly constructed shoes. Product sales is all about marketing, but damn, if the actual product is crap what's the point. Put that %$@ in a paper bag as long as the actual shoe is up to the standards of the price they are charging for it and I'm straight.

It's dope if they do end up color coding the labels, for Retros one color, Teams one color, and so on. Not too big a fan of the huge font 'doe.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

BOUT DAMN TIME. THE CURRENT BOXES ARE MY MOST HATED.

I HOPE THE NEW BOXES ARE ENVIROMENTAL FRIENDLY.
If it's anything close to the environmentally friendly boxes Nike is using for all it's other shoes, I'd prefer a more solid box.   The new boxes are frequently damaged in shipping or by careless employees, and can't hold another box on top of them.

Back
Top Bottom