NEW Jordan Boxes! PICS

Don't really see the point in making this switch , just leave the regular Jordan products in a generic box and give all retros special packaging

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Need to see these in person before I make a decision.

What decision is there to make for a BOX? #PostWhoring
i read hughes' quip as clever sarcasm
perhaps i'm overthinking it

Excuse the sarcasm bro.
eyes.gif

Looks like they'll be made just like the Banned 1's box.  If so, these boxes will be super thin!  It'll be an issue to stack, like dude said in the video.  That sux!

Originally Posted by LBCOL

they don't look too bad, don't really care about boxes though. maybe they could make even cheaper boxes and put some of that quality back into the shoes

Originally Posted by green rhino123

ya, they look flimsy & like they gonna pancake easily

the last GR boxes (dark grey w/ light grey lid & jumpman) were boring
but actually may have been the sturdiest

the silver boxes that came before the face boxes are durable as well
all true

Originally Posted by mrmakemoney

Looks like they'll be made just like the Banned 1's box.  If so, these boxes will be super thin!  It'll be an issue to stack, like dude said in the video.  That sux!

?????? huh
this box looks nothing like the banned 1 box & def doesn't look as thin 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by mrmakemoney

?????? huh
this box looks nothing like the banned 1 box & def doesn't look as thin 

The box does appear to be as thin as the 1's to me, but hey, I may be wrong.  Just looks that way to me.  I actually hope that they aren't as thin, it would make things a lot easier.  I'd rather not have to deal with the problem.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Its just a box I really don't care how it looks.
This. 
For anyone concerned about the flimsiness of the box, just place them at the top or near the top of the stack so they won't be crushed as easily.

Originally Posted by hipqoh84

I also miss those retro cards... why do they not come with them anymore

Yeah me too.
Wish they would of kept the cards and quit some of the hangtags.

why do they keep changing the boxes? i say they either keep the og boxes, or the first ones after.

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

I don't mind a cheaper box, just give us better quality shoes...
Exactly. As the price rises, quality should. Not vice versa.
Precisely. The shoes are all that really matters. However, if the box turns out to be cheap then it does raise some questions on JB's direction on quality. If JB cut on quality on their boxes (marketing people tend to say packaging is everything) they are probably doing that on the shoes as well... I am only hoping that a cheaper box won't mean cheaper quality shoes. 

Back
Top Bottom