New Jordan T ??? No pic>

Just was in Champs and saw a SICK new Jordan T- It was White with Purple -Pink- Neon and said " Fresh Pair of J's " knock off
Fresh Prince of Bel Air logo... i wanted it but is there shoes coming out to go with this, maybe a classic Fresh Prince V in those colors ,
That would be CRAZY ?!??!? like the hyperize Billie Hoyle , Any Info. ,Sorry no pics... thought it would be on the net some wear >>>any1 got it?

To my knowledge, there isn't a pair releasing for that color of tee. It was just created to mimick the Fresh Prince logo.

It is called the Fresh Pair Tee, but there will be quite a few different colors releasing in it to hook up with other shoes.

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

no

pics?

really?
laugh.gif

^^^ look around for the pics pendejo

champssports.com

wink.gif

Thanks (idiot,stupid or dumba--) not up on champssports.com or i would have posted a pic and there would be no 2rd grade name calling
tongue.gif

^^^As I said in my first post - (is there shoes coming out to go with this)
and thank you tdog91184 for letting me know about more colors to come and possible shoes to match ... any more info>

Originally Posted by schuette1111

^^^As I said in my first post - (is there shoes coming out to go with this)

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

u kids done killed this forum

you've been here longer than me??? (kid) , why'd you reply to post then... and continue

^^^ huh???
its not about how long u are a member

its about what u do as a member

if u make stuuupid threads like this, u are only going to ruin this forum

Originally Posted by schuette1111

what it this forum for if not to get info. about jordans and things related?

what if every member like u made a thread about a shoe or tee or pair of shorts that they saw and wanted more info on???

Great Point >>> i'm sorry,
you should monitor all threads to justify importance...
just LOCK this - I got a little info. from some1 and can wait for the rest ...

Back
Top Bottom