New Jordan V releasing (early 2021) White/Stealth/Black/Hyper Royal?

No one wanted them, cause some how I hit...
Screenshot_20210327-071628_SNKRS.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited:
i bought 6 pairs off of Dix.com, just for the points, hoping to break even after selling on Stockx.

Now I wish I wouldve bought more, seeing that there's a small profit on them ($40+)

L on SNKRS for 12.5. Sigh.

On footsites, I’ve done multiple captchas correctly. Yet trying to add the stealth in size 12.5 I get blocked. They trickle sizes onto the site and some how were supposed to add to cart yet we get blocked for doing so.

IM DONE.
They try to discourage all manual users. Bots only.

that top back bumper on the midsole should have been black or blue. all grey makes it look weird

Got lucky and grabbed a pair from snkrs
So far I’m 2/2 on only trying snkrs for releases
The other pair was the Georgetown 3’s
Let’s see how far this takes me

Why do I keep getting "blocked" on all of the footsites after a few clicks? I guess I need to buy a bot to get past their "human detection".
I used a VPN today and it actually worked to bypass getting blocked and the captcha nonsense. once they blocked an IP today it never seemed to unblock.

This was one that I actually liked but if I struck out no big deal. I actually hit on Finishline right when they dropped. I didn't even have to go through any queue which was weird. Got a shipping email about 2 hours ago. Hopefully those who wanted them were able to pick them up.

L on SNKRS for 12.5. Sigh.

On footsites, I’ve done multiple captchas correctly. Yet trying to add the stealth in size 12.5 I get blocked. They trickle sizes onto the site and some how were supposed to add to cart yet we get blocked for doing so.

IM DONE.

Not sure if you'd be interested in a size 13 but I hit on both my SNKRS accounts and didn't realize it until it was too late to cancel one.

Back
Top Bottom