New Jordan XIV Retro?

via sneakernews

They posted a pic of a new xiv shirt thats supposed to be coming out pretty soon (
sick.gif
) on the back of the shirt theres a pic of a pair of xiv's i've never seen before, any1 wanna shed light on these?

air-jordan-14-retro-blueprint-t-shirt-2.jpg

air-jordan-14-retro-blueprint-t-shirt-3.jpg

Discuss!

Doubt they would drop a XIV in that color being that they're already retroing the last shots. It would be a waste of a shoe.

That sock liner seems very thin.

XIV's are one of my fav. models but that cw is a no.

^ Thats what i said, maybe a premio? Idk i dont wanna start no rumors but i dont understand why they'll put a colorway on a shirt and not release it, have they done this before?

Wouldn't be surprised if it were one of those Premio/BIN types.

That shoe ruined an otherwise not so bad shirt.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if JB thought that they had put the last shots on there.

Is that red or orange? I could see them doing a grey/orange c/w, they are using that on future releases. I can't tell the colors because I'm on my phone

The shirt looks like directions on how to make a paper, origami-esque jordan XIV. Maybe that's why the XIV pic in the back looks lopsided.... Wild guess

EDIT: Definately looks like directions to make a paper-model. If you look closely, there are numbers and arrows instructing where and how to connect the parts. The XIV on the back is probably made out of paper which explains the weird look.

it's a shirt for the Last Shot XIVs, the shoe on the shirt hardly ever completely matches the shoe actually coming out.
That's a rarity

They should drop a white/black colorway just like the one on the front of the shirt. I'd cop.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I think its a winterized version. If you look at the front teeth, they look like max bags.
Yeah, it looks like a boot.

that shirt is pretty sick
pimp.gif
.. i like how it shows all the parts needed to put the shoe together.. wouldn't mind seeing the same for other retro's as well.. 

Back
Top Bottom