New Jumpman Pro P.E. (UNC)!!!

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

^^^^^^ I wouldn't say National Champions......Don't forget about the MEMPHIS TIGERS.....Everybody slept on us and we made it to the National Championship Game....We going all the way this year!!.....GO TIGERS
i know UNC will be champs this year and WE are ranked #1
memphis is good but not as good as last year and the are ranked #12

'''''GO HEELS''''
Rank has nothing to do with it, last year the Tigers and Kansas wasn't even ranked in the top 25 and both of them went to the title game.....so we'll see this season GO TIGERS!!

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

^^^^^^ I wouldn't say National Champions......Don't forget about the MEMPHIS TIGERS.....Everybody slept on us and we made it to the National Championship Game....We going all the way this year!!.....GO TIGERS
i know UNC will be champs this year and WE are ranked #1
memphis is good but not as good as last year and the are ranked #12

'''''GO HEELS''''
Rank has nothing to do with it, last year the Tigers and Kansas wasn't even ranked in the top 25 and both of them went to the title game..... so we'll see this season GO TIGERS!!
we'll see
grin.gif

Lawson and Davis both had the XX2 on if I'm not mistaken.

Love that colorway along with all UNC Colorways. I'll be surprised if we do not see a XX3 colorway for the team this year.

no one slept on memphis. but they are this year for a reason. toughest competition = what you see in that top picture

for my taste...take the logo off and its money...it works if you play for the tarheels

Back
Top Bottom