New Jumpman23.com Website!

Sorry if late, but there is a brand new website for www.jumpman23.com

On first page, there is the release date for the Space Jams (12/24/2009) and a shirt with a pic of the AJKO

I haven't watch the whole website yet

About time CP3 gets some apparel, am digging the CP Shorts and the Party Promo SS Woven BU Top.
This new website is actually nice with more details, hey I remember a few years back they had those musical beats by AOK I don't know if some you foo'sremember but the beats were cool. I wonder why they don't have them anymore. These two beats were my favorite.

nerd.gif

2hrfkli.jpg

tired.gif

haha, looks like JB's takin notes. too bad its not in a good way

that Bulls/1's tee is dope

Originally Posted by BP the owner

nerd.gif

2hrfkli.jpg

tired.gif

At least this time it's for some legit shoes... You must be salty though! Well, I can just wish to see your colorways for the 2010 being produce, they aredope!

if they put the space jams up on jumpman23.com, that will definitely let us know that they are gr and are going to be easy to cop. they never put the cdp onjumpman23.com last year, and they never put limited j's on there. the ones on the website look just like the ones i got back in august and like all theones nters have posted in the space jam forum so thats puts some of that b-grade talk to rest. i wont lie though, some of the space jams nters posted weredefinitely b-grades but most off them look just like the ones jumpman23.com has got on their site.

Is that copyright infringement? They stole how you presented the colors on the shoe. They stole how it was expressed. You can't copyrightthe colorway, but the presentation of the idea is copyrighted.

I'm going to look into it further for BP. I know some lawyers.

^ i get what you're saying and i appreciate it, but technically i "stole" from them, too.
my 5s are inspired pump 180s, and they could say the same thing for their shoe.
throwback-thursday-nike-air-force-180-pump-2.jpg

none of this would ever hold up court... just makes me want to stop posting stuff.

Back
Top Bottom