New Krzyzewski Practice Facility Almost Done (Pics)

Where is the room where they teach them how to flop?

that's messed up, but funny nonetheless
laugh.gif
I believe theflopping center is going into Virginia Tech's gym after their performance Thursday
ohwell.gif

It's seriously nicer than half the teams in the L.
Yes...yes it is.

Logos on the ends of every weight? Jeez, I like Duke, but relax, if a kid is at the training facility and working out, he knows what school he is at.
If you've ever visited any decent D-1 or NBA program, you would know that's like a staple to the weight room. Hell, even here at PennState at the student's gym, we have those same weights with the nittany lion logo on the ends of them. It's dope.

The Carmelo K. Anthony center will be better.
I don't know if it'll be better...but I have seen some plans for it and it should be pretty incredible when the dust settles. Safe to say,Duke and Syracuse basketball are gonna be premiere programs in the near distant future.

Originally Posted by rocketzballa23

Where is the room where they teach them how to flop?

(sorry, I had to
laugh.gif
)

Very corny

The courts seem real nice. The weight room, well, it looks like a weight room. Its not like they got high tech dumbells or something

Obviously...I'm just saying they will be on top for a while. You'd be surprised what a recruiting advantage it is to show kids a facility like this...

Damn that is sick! I hope Purdue's new facility is like that they really need a face lift for our facilities.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by DevilDynasty32

Team Blue Devils

Gerald Henderson #15

The Greatest Dunker in the Nation

No hes not
laugh.gif
he's not even the best in the ACC. but what does being the "greatest dunker" get you...word to James White.

duke's is nice, but our facilities....flat out ridiculous.
eek.gif
seriously. i ain't trying to jack this thread, but i'll post the pics up if someone wants to see them.

Originally Posted by DevilDynasty32

Obviously...I'm just saying they will be on top for a while. You'd be surprised what a recruiting advantage it is to show kids a facility like this...

very true. but the bottom line, its up to the kids to use these facilities to their fullest advantage. alot of time its just wasted. running up a hill mayjust be as good as spending 5 mill on some facility.

Where would these facilities rank up with other schools? Has any unbiased source ranked facilities, like maybe a Top 10 or something of that nature? I wouldlike to see that, especially basketball and football facilities!!

he's not even the best in the ACC. but what does being the "greatest dunker" get you...word to James White.
Damn, yall stay obsessed about what my sig says. First people went nuts over JJ Redick, now G. It's a lil ridiculous folks, these are reasonswhy I made a NT hiatus for a while...

(jokes)
ohwell.gif
yeahhh...Greg Monroe is still a sore subject. But thetruth is, he wasn't the type of big man we need to land, he was more McRoberts-esque. I think us missing on him is a blessing in disguise because we cannow go after some of the 09 big boys.

duke's is nice, but our facilities....flat out ridiculous.
eek.gif
seriously. i ain't trying to jack this thread, but i'll post the pics up if someone wants to see them.
UK has some sick facilities, they were one of the first of the elite programs to bump up recently. I really like what they did. I have seen someridiculous pics of our new one though so I might have to call Duke>UK on this one.
very true. but the bottom line, its up to the kids to use these facilities to their fullest advantage. alot of time its just wasted. running up a hill may just be as good as spending 5 mill on some facility.
True, true. I agree with you 100%. Me personally, I just wish I could have experienced the life of a college hoops star, just once. Just to beable to use these top-notch facilities and have them all to myself. It's ridiculous...

Where would these facilities rank up with other schools? Has any unbiased source ranked facilities, like maybe a Top 10 or something of that nature? I would like to see that, especially basketball and football facilities!!
I would say these would be on the upper-echelon of hoops facilities. I would like to know of others, as well as football facilities. Word is,those kids in Oregon got some amazing spots.

Safe to say, Duke and Syracuse basketball are gonna be premiere programs in the near distant future.
You that like they're not already lol
laugh.gif

As much as it pains me to say this (as a Tarheel fan), that room with the leather chairs w/ the big D logo's are
pimp.gif

Forget giving the facilities a facelift........all of their girls should get one.

cookie.jpg

photo_realstu_1.jpg

photo_realstu_51.jpg

photo_real_p_3.jpg

Nice hat Duhon
roll.gif

Forget giving the facilities a facelift........all of their girls should get one.
Begin the off-topic Duke hating in 3...2...1...

eyes.gif
you can post ugly girls from any school in this country dude. Trust me,I've seen dimes at Duke, and I see who the ballplayers hang out with. They are doing just fine getting better females than you and me.

As much as it pains me to say this (as a Tarheel fan), that room with the leather chairs w/ the big D logo's are
pimp.gif

As much as it pains me to say this (as a duke fan), I was mad jealous when I took a tour of the UNC locker room/players lounge, and then took atour of our facilities a week later. UNC has a dope little players lounge, including pool tables, big%%!# couches, like a 60 inch HD flatscreen, I mean justoutrageous things. My personal favorite was the gatorade vending machine that stays fully stocked, and is free free free. I am so glad that we stepped our gameup in Durham, because we needed a new set-up, the old one just wasn't cutting it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom