NEW LUPE FIASCO mixtape dropping soon??

coming_soon.jpg

lupes top 5

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

New Lupe mixtape!! Can't wait..

Will continue to bump Enemy of the State: A love story..

until.. in the jaws of the lords of death release..

New Lupe mixtape!! Can't wait..

Will continue to bump Enemy of the State: A love story..

until.. in the jaws of the lords of death release..

That's Japanese Cartoon's In The Jaws of the Lords of Death mixtape/EP whatever. It is not a LUPE FIASCO project.

That's Japanese Cartoon's In The Jaws of the Lords of Death mixtape/EP whatever. It is not a LUPE FIASCO project.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]That's [/color]Japanese Cartoon[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]'s [/color]In The Jaws of the Lords of Death [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]mixtape/EP whatever. It is not a LUPE FIASCO project.[/color]
That's for the dummies that are gonna come in here and not read

Originally Posted by viiheaven

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]That's [/color]Japanese Cartoon[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]'s [/color]In The Jaws of the Lords of Death [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]mixtape/EP whatever. It is not a LUPE FIASCO project.[/color]
That's for the dummies that are gonna come in here and not read

It's still Lupe Fiasco as the lead singer of 'Japanese Cartoon ' though so that statement might trigger some confusion.

It's still Lupe Fiasco as the lead singer of 'Japanese Cartoon ' though so that statement might trigger some confusion.

that's Japanese Cartoons album. it releasing soon for free...

@LupeFiasco Side project...not rap...not Lupe...nonetheless dope...

@LupeFiasco Lasers is out of my hands guys and gals...it's done and that's all I can tell you...when they drop it...they drop it...so drop it...

@LupeFiasco JC IS in my hands though...and that will be dropping Fo' Free @ allsabotage.com like soon as hell...ha!
@LupeFiasco So all my JC fans stay tuned over the next couple days...ITJOTLOD is on the way!!! All Sabotage!!!
http://twitter.com/LupeFiasco

I wish they would just release Lasers already
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom