New Marshall Amp SB Dunk High *pic*

i like the gibson ones better, that pink fur lining sticks out, plus they look so comfortable

Marshall amps are crack and so are these Dunks.
pimp.gif
:

Originally Posted by SBsOnMyFeet

aye those pink and brown sb's are lowkey sick...i would definitely cop those if they were below 300

They'll be way below 300. They're a GR for all SB accounts. Think 75 to 125 at most. Fur won't be as long though and leather will be darkerbrown than that sample. Gibson guitar case Dunk. Get it?

Originally Posted by Lip Dunk

Originally Posted by SBsOnMyFeet

aye those pink and brown sb's are lowkey sick...i would definitely cop those if they were below 300

They'll be way below 300. They're a GR for all SB accounts. Think 75 to 125 at most. Fur won't be as long though and leather will be darker brown than that sample. Gibson guitar case Dunk. Get it?

so the lows should be an easy cop...what about the highs??? GR or are we looking at a premium release?

^^^^ Yes. The Marshall's will be an allocated Premium release. Not sure if they'll be white box or not.

I might get these. I like the way the leather resembles the tolex that covers the amp/cabinet. I have Marshall head on an Orange cabinet...which is awesome. They should have made these shoes after Orange amps instead of Marshall.

Back
Top Bottom