New Mexico St. vs Duke 7et. ESPN2

College basketball is finally here
pimp.gif

im excited to be able to see my blue devils..i want to see what kyle singler and nolan smith bring to the table.

and are there any other blue devil fans on niketalk?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

^u got NM State?? what do they look like?? im not too familiar with them this year..do they pose as a threat?? im not to worried due to tha fact that it is indurham.

Still very talented with the kids Theus had brought in, should easily win their conference

I dont see them winning but should stay within about 10

i forgot that theus left behind some legit talent..forgot all about that...well in that case..hopefully duke can pull it out..last year we were prone to losinggames like this..at home or not..

Yo Reggie Theus' old squad. Damn didn't see this game coming. Ought to be fun. Cant wait

I think he's recovered but has eligibility problems now,,,,don't think he'll be on the court tonight

Originally Posted by jmause3

also a Blue Devil fan i hope that we can do some big things this year

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Finally! another blue devil fan!
pimp.gif
im not tryin to be biased, ihonestly believe we can make some noise with what we got this year..looking at the roster its not as bad as most ppl think. Paulus
ohwell.gif
.Nelson
pimp.gif
.Henderson
smokin.gif
.Singler
smokin.gif
.Thomas
ohwell.gif
.Smith
pimp.gif
.Schyer
happy.gif
.McClure
laugh.gif
. o yea and Zoubek
roll.gif
. the typical duke 8-9 man rotation...

^ My dude...You forgot about Taylor King....

Dukie checking in.....

As for the game.....Boys....LET'S GET IT.....

I hope G-Henderson worked on his stroke over the summer.....

Sheyer better had hit the weights...

Im hoping that Nolan Smith snatches Paulus' spot by Mid-December (by good play in practice/in game....Not necessarily b/c we are losing)

Lance Thomas needs to decide whether he wants to actually play in the game for more than 6 minutes (foul prone)

If Zoubek the traveler still doesn't realize that he needs to put the ball down before he moves...I don't want him in the game.....

This year....we will have to run....run....and run somemore.....Uptempo game this year.....

Here's to a good start....

I already know what to expect from he sr's (Nelson and McClure)....Hopefully Demarcus found out how to shoot a freethrow....

^my bad dre..im buggin..forgot all about taylor king..i wonder what our freshman class is gonna bring to this team..if they play well..i think we can make alot of noise..take sum pressure of nelson and paulus..and your right i would love to see smith get paulus's spot...

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Who is starting in the frontcourt?

I don't say that jokingly either

thats what i worry about..were a bit undersized in that department..i think were goin with lance thomas6'8 Kyle Singler6'8 and GeraldHenderson(6'4) i wish we had more size..i'd love to see singler play the 3 like dunleavy back in the day.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Where they playing at?
Cameron or New Mexico?

we in cameron tonite.
pimp.gif

Coming from a huge UNC fan....I'm pretty sure they will win this one.

Last year was all
laugh.gif
when they lost to VCU in the first round...

Not a bad game New Mexico St. is supposed to win the WAC and Duke is still a bit of a mystery.

Where they playing at?
Cameron or New Mexico?

we in cameron tonite.
pimp.gif

Last year was all
laugh.gif

yea a
laugh.gif
for yall..but a
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
for me...we have to come back strong this year..the only team im worried about in the acc is UNC...the acc isnt wat it was a few years ago or wat it istraditionally so i think we can make a lot more noise than last year or atleast we should.

Where they playing at?
Cameron or New Mexico?

we in cameron tonite.
pimp.gif

Last year was all
laugh.gif

Eric F'n Maynor....Straight out of Fayettville, NC

NT's resident Duke rep checking in. I honestly wouldn't get too excited about the squad this year. We have absolutely no frontcourt and no true leadguard. Only thing good about our squad is that we're guard heavy which means our only way to put up points is to run and gun and shoot the 3 ala Phoenix sohopefully they'll be a fun team to watch. Next 2 years we'll be staring mediocrity in the face with no true center on the recruiting radar. It'sall good though, I'm just excited college basketball is here.

Back
Top Bottom