New movie 'Green Hornet' starring Seth Rogen (set picture inside)

[h1]New 'Green Hornet' Set Pic: Seth Rogen In Costume![/h1]Earlier today we got our first semi-blurry glimpse of Seth Rogen in costume as Green Hornet, but we just received a new image that offers a much better look at the actor suited up to fight crime.

Written by Rogen and directed by Michel Gondry ("Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"), "The Green Hornet" features the "KnockedUp" actor as masked crimefighter Britt Reid, who takes on the criminal element with the assistance of Kato, his assistant (played by Jay Chou).

Today's video and photo are some of the first shots we've seen of Rogen and Chou in costume (rather than their stunt doubles), and from what we cantell, Rogen certainly looks to be getting into character as the pulp hero.
green_hornet_500.jpg

Link � http://splashpage.mtv.com...c-seth-rogen-in-costume/

I dont know what to think.� I like Rogen but I dont really know anything about this comic so who knows.� Im sure ill watch it though.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Has this dude ever been in a serious movie?
Funny People is probably the most serious movie he's starred in to date. Take that for what it's worth..

Funny People was actually quite serious at times as were many episodes of Freaks & Geeks

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Funny People was actually quite serious at times as were many episodes of Freaks & Geeks
Freaks and Geeks
pimp.gif
I missed that show.

Wish Stephen Chow was still part of this project, I think he would have done Bruce Lee justice, he was going to direct the film too.

Nic Cage was also the villian but dropped out the week of or week before filming.

Back
Top Bottom