New NBA Logo (I think it's time!! What do guys think??)

** I know this is supposed to go in Sneaker Art or General Topics, and I already posted it there, but I want to hear everybodys opinion. So please don'tlock and let me know what you guys think.**

Lately I've been thinking that it is time for the NBA to upgrade its logo. In a highly athletic, fast paced, high-flying league, I don't think that aimage of Jerry West can't best describe it. We can all agree that a pic of Michael Jordan can acurrately describe this new era in the NBA, and represent itwell for many years to come. So I created this "New NBA Logo" using the basic Logo layout and included a silouette pic of Michael Jordan. Please letme know what you guys think about this idea.

Old Logo & Jordan Pic

dc725cfee598548444a1abe6515c7ec267c9f49.gif
b25354bee6f491794b4942f51cec66af6b97241.pjpg

New NBA Logo

29115be1994a431751682d366012a0799d9198d.pjpg

I like that, but i dont know if they would ever change it.David Stern is an idiot, he would probably want it to be yao ming to bring the world more into nbabasketball
indifferent.gif
or something stupid like that.

Yeah, I think the actual jumpman logo would work better. Create one with the jumpman, maybe if I get some time I will do one...

cool imo but i dont think they would base a major logo on one man no matter who it is or was.

Originally Posted by chonkeyb

cool idea, but what about all the white guys who cant dunk...

what about all the big men who are slow and can barely dribble? they dont need Jerry West representing them either.

Back
Top Bottom