New Nike Air Max Light

Think i'll stroll down to my local JD tomorrow for those Neons, hopefully they are as good in person.

hahaha. the green ones posted above are available in the US i suppose. they are actually on ebay right now.

Colorway is actually: White / Pine Green / Obsidian

not bad but....

295_2_.jpg

I need to see those in person ..... because the suede looks grey to me, but obsidian? And is the check patent, or any parts for that matter? Can't tell....

Flying to London on the 7th...woo! They better not be sold out by then! Definitely time to fire up the CC!

For those UK NT'ers who've picked up their pair(s): How's the quality on these? Do most stores still have a FSR? Let us know!

Peace
F Sharp005

Originally Posted by F Sharp005

For those UK NT'ers who've picked up their pair(s): How's the quality on these? Do most stores still have a FSR? Let us know!

Peace
F Sharp005
If you saw the quality of these in the flesh you'd buy multiples, theyre THAT good
pimp.gif

They are nice, my store still has plenty left. Plus they are still on their website (they don't ship outside the country though).

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

kaotic606 wrote:

VA380 no patent. heres are the other pics here

Man, I hope there's no patent because I have a pair on the way. can't really tell in the pics.

now i look carefully at this pic, it seems to have a little patent on them. But they still look good nonetheless.

7039_05931b.JPG

I know I'm probably pushing my luck- but if anyone has a UK connect, or can get me a pair of the Air Max Light Neons, pm me. I got money ready. Thanks inadvance!

these lights would be great beaters. i would get a pair if they do drop here.

4708_39600a.JPG

and a first sighting of these in the flesh (pic from CT member theIMAGE )

looking sexy !!!

the neon looks really dull in some pics, and better in others...i'd have to see them in person to really judge, but I wish they were brighter.

The pinr green most decent release in AM lights I have seen in the US. I will b copping...that lil piece of patent is not becoming at all! oh well.

Damn Im mad late, but I seen the Neons in the WDYWT? thread on Sat, and went crazy.
I need them in my life ASAP!
10-10.5, somebody, anybody, please!!!

Back
Top Bottom