+ New Nike Dunk SB Goretex Dunk Low +

i could hook you guys up with the gore tex dunks!!!

i'm selling one pair on ebay right now! just check my signature
wink.gif

damn 5 hundo,

this woulda been my first sb in a looooong time, but according to the info here i doubt i have my chance
indifferent.gif

damnit

i was going to buy these when i first saw them too

first they were scrapped

now this

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

you know.....i think i would have rather they been scrapped than be a medicom collab
laugh.gif
ima be sooooo mad if i don't get these
mad.gif

Medicom only = Me not buying another pair of dunks ever...

They release ABSOLUTE CRAP in SBs for years, then nobody can get these? I'm getting sicker and sicker of the swoosh by the day...

mad.gif
of course the only decent sb to be released in the last yr and a half is gonna cost and arm & a leg and be impossible to get, so lame it's noteven funny

Originally Posted by dathustlaboy47

those are the first sbs i've f'd wit in a minute........i like em cause theyre simple n clean, no hypebeast rainbow colors and designs

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

those are sick!!! i would drop 500 on a size 10.5 INSTANTLY!!!

i think they'll be one of the G.O.A.T when it comes down to SB's.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ILL BE LOOKIN FOR MY PAIR!

pimp.gif

mad.gif
at being Medicom release. Means these will be $450+ at the very least..

Im in love though. I need mine
devil.gif
. One of Nike's best designed dunksin a while.

medicom.....smh gotta find a way to find a sz 8 now. these shoes will blow up on ebay imo after the initial release on the medicom site

what i find horrible is not only the fact that these are the first nice release in a minute and them being a medicom release,

but the fact that it is so hard for nike to drop a nice SB dunk!

without the gortex these are still hot and im sure everyone would have the same feelings towards them. And look at how basic the design is.

Seriously whoever is putting the color schemes together for Nike Sb needs to wake up, and step your game up. These ppl get padi good money to be doing thisstuff and im sure anybody here on NT could come up with better color schemes and materials than the ppl over at Nike.

I think that really says something about the company.

HIRE ME! or nybody really and things would be back to the good ol days.

edit: one more thing...don't medicom releases usually come in a special box, and not the normal SB box??

hmm sounds like rumor to me to get SBs back on the map.
eyes.gif

lets just be patient

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

medicom.....smh gotta find a way to find a sz 8 now. these shoes will blow up on ebay imo after the initial release on the medicom site

truth, check your PM

Back
Top Bottom