+ New Nike Dunk SB Goretex Dunk Low +

Originally Posted by daffy 016

supreme had them today for 190 i guess nyc missed out

these are hot but
eek.gif
190 for such a simple shoe? atrocious.

pppppppppllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeee release these Nike

BTW anyone know of any spots in San Jose or surrounding areas that have qs sb accounts?

That's just gotta be Supreme pricing... Hopefully. I can't see local skateshops charging that much . This is the first decent SB that Nike has madesince the MF Dooms, however for $200.00 these aren't worth it to me.

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by daffy 016

supreme had them today for 190 i guess nyc missed out

these are hot but
eek.gif
190 for such a simple shoe? atrocious.

too heavy.

If Supreme got them then other spots should be getting them in soon , right ?

Wait these shoes are already sold out in NYC Supreme? If not i might as well swing by today to check these out. They look nice and simple.

are you guys sure they dropped @ Supreme, stopped there earlier today and asked if they dropped and they said no.

fellas dont get too upset...i called supreme NY earlier today and dude said they didnt get em in...so either it was another supreme store or homie was full ofit

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

fellas dont get too upset...i called supreme NY earlier today and dude said they didnt get em in...so either it was another supreme store or homie was full of it
however, supreme is also known to lie that they never received a release when the fact is, they get everything.... and it sells out before peopleeven know when the shoes are releasing....

Back
Top Bottom