New* Nike SB Dunk High Premium - "Twin Peaks"

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Yo can someone wear these with jeans so I can see how it will look?

Edit. I'm still on the fence about these, so if it goes right with a jeans I might cop.
2qbvz3s.jpg

they look nice in that pic but i still gotta pass. i wanted to cop but there are too many nice runners releasing to bother with another dunk hi that i'llbarely wear

is IGBS a legit site? I mean it looks like a regular skate site but just checkin. thanks to anyone who answers what I am sure is a dumb question

just a word of advice; a lot of people who passed on these are gonna regret i think. the materials and look is just so hot up close. the owl, the green onblack, and that red touch woooooo hooooo. i never buy SB's and with hundreds of shoes i have like two pairs of dunks... but i copped these instantly

Originally Posted by typecast3

just a word of advice; a lot of people who passed on these are gonna regret i think. the materials and look is just so hot up close. the owl, the green on black, and that red touch woooooo hooooo. i never buy SB's and with hundreds of shoes i have like two pairs of dunks... but i copped these instantly
I'm not gonna regret, I seen them today and could of copped, but I just don't like them
ohwell.gif

Just copped my pair today and I love them but gotta couple questions,and for those who already have them please shine some light if u noticed this also. 1- whyno sb sign on the tongue? 2- I notice when u flip the flap where the owl is u see the number "85".. Possible "sb" sideways?? And 3- why didthe extra laces not come in a sb bag? Pls explain sorry if I'm late

i find it weird more people dont dicuss the 'insprations' behind shoes. i'm older than most on here but i'm not really hip to Twin Peaks likethat. i know it was a weird/creative show and i mean weird. read up on it its pretty interesting. the maker put out some other stuff you might recognize likeMulholland Drive i think?

anyway, this is about the owl:

E36. What is the significance of "The owls are not what they
seem"?

This is one of the most difficult questions to answer. At
the simplest level, it is one of the things that the Giant
tells Cooper. The confirmation reveals that Major Briggs is
more important than we thought.

But owls appear throughout the series and seem to have a
greater significance.

The first appearance of owls is at the end of episode 4 when
James and Donna go to retrieve the necklace from the woods
where they buried it. An owl watches as they discover the
necklace is gone.

The next reference is by the Log Lady in episode 5 when
Cooper et al. visit her on the way to Jacques' cabin, and
she says "The owls won't see us in here."

The Giant's message that "the owls are not what they seem"
comes in episode 8 and is confirmed by Major Briggs' message
from the deep space monitors in episode 9 (in episode 19,
the messages are revealed to be from the woods, not deep
space).

Episode 9 also has Cooper's dream where an owl face is
superimposed over BOB's face.

An owl appears at the beginning of episode 12, preceding the
scene where Cooper rescues Audrey from One Eyed Jacks, and
again in episode 13 when he carries the rescued Audrey into
the Bookhouse.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWIN PEAKS MORE INFO HERE http://www.twinpeaks.org/faqeps.htm
i dont understand a couple parts of the shoe like the neon green i dont see that anywhere on the show FAQ stuff but the insole i think is the carpet of thelast scenes room or something

sorry if this is too deep but none the less i just feel like choppin it up on this shoe

Back
Top Bottom