New* Nike SB Dunk High Premium - "Twin Peaks"

Originally Posted by ntngman

Nike SB runin out of ideas...WHACK

roll.gif

I see Im not the only one who thinks this to!!!

they ran out of ideas more than 3 years ago didnt they? i dont really get the owl complaints for people who are worried about it clashing with their outfits.ive never seen anyone where dunk hi's with shorts anyway so its not like itll be visible when u wear them. just annoying when u look at them when theyrenot on your feet. i agree that the owl is stupid in that regard

Whooooaaa I'm down. You fools are crazy. Twin Peaks is legendary and one of the greatest shows ever in my book. Probably half the NTers on this thread werebarely born when Twin Peaks was running. The owl makes sense it's a prominent symbol throughout the show. When I saw the thread title I was waiting for adisappointment but Nike came through with these. Seriously some of the nicest sbs i've ever seen. Must have for 09 suckas! P.S. Leland Palmer killed Laura.

these are real nice...i could do without the owl on them, but i wont not cop cause of it definetly loving the green contrast stitching.

I can't wait for these to drop so everybody that's hating on these will all be posting"These are starting to grow on me."
laugh.gif

If they were lows and didn't have an owl I'd buy em. But I hate highs and will not walk around looking like the pages of a pre-schoolers animal book.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

The owl doesn't bother me, my jean will cover it up anyway.

Brooklyn....
yea thats wut i figure too...n i like these for some reason...

Back
Top Bottom