New Nike Trainer 1 Pack!

Nike dropped Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1's in May, around his Ricky Hatton @!% whooping in Vegas. Now they are coming back with more heat. A 2-pack. 1 pair ofthe OG Air Trainers and 1 pair of the new Trainer 1's...in matching colorways! They are super limited, but you can get them on eastbay.com or nikestore.comthis Thursday.

This better not be a dam lie
smh.gif

No doubt, there is a Trainer 1 Legacy pack... its been posted in Wally's Trainer 1 thread...

I think the issue in question is whether or not we "can get them on eastbay.com or nikestore.com this Thursday"

was posted in the trainer 1 post by sneaker news. Pack looks good. I'll just wait till other colorways drop.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

^^ def not on swoosh.. its a quickstrike
The Legacy Pack - Air Trainer 1 & Trainer 1 will be available at selected retailers this week, including Nike Town locations in New York and other major cities, UNDFTD Santa Monica, UNDFTD La Brea, and more… The limited collection will also be available tomorrow online at NikeStore.com and Eastbay.com
Tut tut.

Looks like I won't be getting these. I value my sleep more than my shoes. Good luck to all of you out there.

WallyHopp is probably camping out his PC right now hehe.

good thing i just saw this on nicekicks! just got off of work and hopefully these will be copped!!! if not then i'm a failure...

Damn, now Nike is getting in on the 2 shoe packs, at least they know what to charge unlike JB
smh.gif

The trainer 1 looks like a quality shoe, but I've never been a fan of the OG Air Trainer

Back
Top Bottom