New Nike Trainer 1 Pack!

if eastbay has it. i don't believe it when nicekicks.com says there is only about 180 floating to the public.. even though the cust rep said these werevery limited and had only a handful of each size.. it sold out within 3 minutes. quicker than jordan releases...

pimp.gif

I don't know about dropping $180 on two shoes in the same colorway... Can we switch it up a little? I hope they GR this colorway as well, because I mos defwant to cop.

Not interested but I do like the shoe itself. They should have gave two different colors

real talk...anybody know whats up with these and NDC? i missed the eastbay drop.....should i be refreshing the main page or whaaa?

feel free to PM me or Im me or SOMETHING!!!! lol

i'm actually happy i "still" have a chance with NDC....whew!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

real talk...anybody know whats up with these and NDC? i missed the eastbay drop.....should i be refreshing the main page or whaaa?

they were up on the non flash nikestore website.
they've been sold out.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by daaznfella

they were up on the non flash nikestore website.
they've been sold out.
nooooOOOoOoOooOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i thought i was slick too, i went onto the non flash site, and "found them" and saw that no sizes were avail on the pull down, thinking they weregoing to release them standard typical 2:30 am pst...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

in a sense i'm happy, in a way i'm sad.....another night another pair of kicks....thanks for the info redrum, at least i won't be clicking"refresh" all night long thinking i'm getting something hahahah

^ no problem, they actually dropped on there right after they dropped on eastbay.
I missed out both times, they sold out hella quick. I'm talking within seconds.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

if eastbay has it. i don't believe it when nicekicks.com says there is only about 180 floating to the public.. even though the cust rep said these were very limited and had only a handful of each size.. it sold out within 3 minutes. quicker than jordan releases...

lol well u should believe theyre very limited cause the only online retailers were NDC and Eastbay and each sold out in about 5 mins

Originally Posted by jeff3424

if eastbay has it. i don't believe it when nicekicks.com says there is only about 180 floating to the public.. even though the cust rep said these were very limited and had only a handful of each size.. it sold out within 3 minutes. quicker than jordan releases...

lol well u should believe theyre very limited cause the only online retailers were NDC and Eastbay and each sold out in about 5 mins

and the niketowns have had them since monday? i wonder if there are anymore sizes out there....crosses fingers tomorrow...

Cross NTSF off your list. I was there n got the last 9..
-_-

so it's NTNY, NTLV and that's it that i should try to call tomorrow eh?

mikkol...umm if something happens...ummm yea....PM .....lol

i called NT in oregon yesterday and talked to the manager(super helpful) i gave her the sku and she did a product find. the 3 NT's that got them(NY, LV,LA) only got a handful of packs. she said they were going to be available online and was able to order me a pair from the warehouse. got my shipmentconfirmation last night, being delivered tomorrow.

I know NT NY only had sizes 10 and 12 left as of 6pm yesterday..i got a size 10 shipped to me..and then i got to order another size 10 thru NDC..i reallywanted a size 10.5 but both eastbay and NDC failed me..if i knew the link for NDC a few mins earlier i would've got it i bet!

Originally Posted by the collector23

i called NT in oregon yesterday and talked to the manager(super helpful) i gave her the sku and she did a product find. the 3 NT's that got them(NY, LV, LA) only got a handful of packs. she said they were going to be available online and was able to order me a pair from the warehouse. got my shipment confirmation last night, being delivered tomorrow.
i tried calling nike and zip, nadda....none left...you lucky duck lol

Originally Posted by the collector23

i called NT in oregon yesterday and talked to the manager(super helpful) i gave her the sku and she did a product find. the 3 NT's that got them(NY, LV, LA) only got a handful of packs. she said they were going to be available online and was able to order me a pair from the warehouse. got my shipment confirmation last night, being delivered tomorrow.
Lucky you. Finding a helping hand is hard these days.

I called my local NT and the (young) lady said, "The what? Oh, we didn't get any of those." [click]
indifferent.gif

Me: "But ..." [Dial tone]
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom