new nike vick rendering feedback please.

i think vick deserves another sig now.this is what i came up with please let me know what you think.
11ay3pz.jpg

21cticz.jpg

1nz615.jpg

i think vick deserves another sig now.this is what i came up with please let me know what you think.
11ay3pz.jpg

21cticz.jpg

1nz615.jpg

Hmmm.........I'm up and down about the VICK on the sole. As far as color blocking it helps, allows you to do some things with different cw's. At the same time it's almost too much, but not.

Overall, its nice. I would cop the third pair.

Hmmm.........I'm up and down about the VICK on the sole. As far as color blocking it helps, allows you to do some things with different cw's. At the same time it's almost too much, but not.

Overall, its nice. I would cop the third pair.

Not really liking the bold "VICK" but clean job nonetheless. Third cw seems most okay to me.

Not really liking the bold "VICK" but clean job nonetheless. Third cw seems most okay to me.

The 3rd eagles colorway is LEGIT!!!
Clean shoe overall, but the VICK on the side is a bit much...

The 3rd eagles colorway is LEGIT!!!
Clean shoe overall, but the VICK on the side is a bit much...

agree that the 'vick' on the midsole is a bad look. would love to see a new mv7 logo or something somewhere a little more subtle. also, i think you should do something with the toe; it just looks to plain

agree that the 'vick' on the midsole is a bad look. would love to see a new mv7 logo or something somewhere a little more subtle. also, i think you should do something with the toe; it just looks to plain

of course props to developing a new shoe and such
but if vick hasnt been obnoxious enough
this would throw it over the edge lol
big eagles fan
and love what hes done for us
just not feeling this too too much
maybe with a symbol like his old one but minus the big name

of course props to developing a new shoe and such
but if vick hasnt been obnoxious enough
this would throw it over the edge lol
big eagles fan
and love what hes done for us
just not feeling this too too much
maybe with a symbol like his old one but minus the big name

not feeling the name in huge letters along the sole . Hes back we " get it" , but cmon try with a little more effort NIKE ! SMH

not feeling the name in huge letters along the sole . Hes back we " get it" , but cmon try with a little more effort NIKE ! SMH

I was just looking for something bold to me it looks almost early 90's my favorite period for shoes.

I was just looking for something bold to me it looks almost early 90's my favorite period for shoes.

i like the 7 on the lacelet. how do u feel about having the "vick" wrap around the heel instead of the side? i think that would be a bit more subtle. over all i like it tho.

i like the 7 on the lacelet. how do u feel about having the "vick" wrap around the heel instead of the side? i think that would be a bit more subtle. over all i like it tho.

Originally Posted by enyceking

was gonna say this as well..
I like em..but that VICK is just a force

maybe even just smaller/more compact in the midsole

i'm sure they'd rather have NIKE there anyway 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enyceking

was gonna say this as well..
I like em..but that VICK is just a force

maybe even just smaller/more compact in the midsole

i'm sure they'd rather have NIKE there anyway 
laugh.gif

LOL , yeah good try man , but on this one I'm gonna have to say no. Maybe in the future novelty sneaks like this mite be cool . But not now

Back
Top Bottom