New Nordstrom Rack Opening in Tampa Florida 10/7/10

Tampa, FL - Walter's Crossing neighborhood (Nordstrom Rack)
Opening Date: October 7, 2010

It'll be Located across from best buy on Dale Mabry

Tampa, FL - Walter's Crossing neighborhood (Nordstrom Rack)
Opening Date: October 7, 2010

It'll be Located across from best buy on Dale Mabry

NIce info, thanks man! I always hear about this store and see people getting some great deals. Whats the word on them by chance? Like do they carry stuff like Marshalls and ross?

NIce info, thanks man! I always hear about this store and see people getting some great deals. Whats the word on them by chance? Like do they carry stuff like Marshalls and ross?

Sorry for getting back to you late fam. I'm sure you might have been there already by now but basically they'll stock select JB and Nike products generally along the lines of what you might find at the Nike Stores and Outlets. Definitely can get lucky at any time however, and find some sick pairs that traveled from store to store within different regions. Some dude a while ago at a different NORD rack found a pair of Yeezy's for crazzy low cheap. So its definitely a good look to check em out. In addition to that, there is strong talk about an HOH being opened up in Tampa as well so look out for that too.

Sorry for getting back to you late fam. I'm sure you might have been there already by now but basically they'll stock select JB and Nike products generally along the lines of what you might find at the Nike Stores and Outlets. Definitely can get lucky at any time however, and find some sick pairs that traveled from store to store within different regions. Some dude a while ago at a different NORD rack found a pair of Yeezy's for crazzy low cheap. So its definitely a good look to check em out. In addition to that, there is strong talk about an HOH being opened up in Tampa as well so look out for that too.

Back
Top Bottom