New NTer's Unappreciation

frown.gif

Originally Posted by cicco1212

Is it me or does it seem Nt is just letting everybody join, everytime i make a new post i have a noob coming through and ruining with their dumb remark. Any of you guys feel this way too?

indifferent.gif

u don't earn respect here until u get 1000+ post or u better post aloota pics and have good threads

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I agree. I was never a new member. Dirty gave me 10000 posts to start so I could have instant e-fame.

and yet you are only famous for being a sucker

ha biggaveli i appreciate you fam. and danny almonte stop letting of shots in the back you clown.

im not hatin but how u gonna unappreciate me i been a member for 2 years and lurking a while back, im 17 so im not as mature but more mature than some grownfolk on here

Originally Posted by biggaveli

I agree. I was never a new member. Dirty gave me 10000 posts to start so I could have instant e-fame.

laugh.gif

I have a feeling some SN"s are being Un Ds'd

I'm still famous and you're not.

Me>>>>>You

I'm still famous and you're not.

Me>>>>>You

You got me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

u don't earn respect here until u get 1000+ post or u better post aloota pics and have good threads

I Think I Fit The Bill On This One.

Back
Top Bottom