New(Official¿) Pics of the Air Max inspired Air Force 1s

Looked around and didn't see these pics up anywere, so I figured I'd post them up.

From hypebeast:

[h2]Nike Air Force 1 - Performance Times Perfection[/h2]
e-air-force-1-performance-times-perfection-1.jpg

While hybrids designs incorporating the physical characteristics of popular sneakers has taken some time to become respected practice amongst sneakerbrands, Nike has taken another slightly off beat approach. They've looked to a much heralded running line which never mind the performance aspect hasyielded some of the most aesthetically pleasing colorways throughout the sneaker world. Some of Nike's most resonating and re-referenced styles over theyears would make a return, not as a retro but reincarnated through Nike's most popular style ever the Air Force 1. The styles look at three distinctcategories of performance styles. These categories include ground-breaking use of materials in the Safari, Spiridon and Talaria. The functionality of the ACGcollection, the Mowabb and the Wildwood and finally rounding out with an Air Max series devoted to the OG colors of the Air Max 90, Air Max 95 and Air Max 97.Watch for these to hit select Air Force 1 dealers this summer.

e-air-force-1-performance-times-perfection-2.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 "Air Max 90 Infrared"

e-air-force-1-performance-times-perfection-3.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 "Air Max 97 OG"

e-air-force-1-performance-times-perfection-4.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 "ACG Wildwood"

e-air-force-1-performance-times-perfection-5.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 "ACG Mowabb"

e-air-force-1-performance-times-perfection-6.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 "Safari"

e-air-force-1-performance-times-perfection-7.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 "Spiridon"

e-air-force-1-performance-times-perfection-8.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 "Air Max 95 Neon"

e-air-force-1-performance-times-perfection-1.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 "Talaria"

Nice looking on the pics, Mowabs, Safaris, and AM95's are very nice (but that price).

Perhaps I missed it, but when I saw the Spiridons in person this past weekend, I didn't notice the waves in the midsole.

I like this idea, but the price. Nike must think their core buying base is loaded with cash!

I like this idea, but the price. Nike must think their core buying base is loaded with cash!

yeah. give me shadows. AF1 are too boxy and unoriginial for some of these designs

i just dont get how that infrared colorway came out so darn wack
but they are pretty dope for hybrids

did they remove the full-lenth air unit from the 97s...? i know i seen it in the early pics.....unless i thought i did

Damn I hope I can get my hands on a pair ... When is the RD on the AF1 x 95's ?

These pics are very "Save As" worthy... haha I'm really thinking about copping the Safaris though...

AM/AF1 hybrids
thank gods, its only the 'colorways' of the AMs. before clicking this post, i was thinking is this'hybrid' AF! top and AM soles... or AM top and AF1 soles.... GOD.....

so sick of these hybrid GARBAGE.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

yeah. give me shadows. AF1 are too boxy and unoriginial for some of these designs

aint it true!! Im thiiiiiiiiiss close to copping Mowabbs

these pictures are sick!!! Infra red AF1 might be my only cop of forces for this year!!!

Either the 95's or the grey Spikes will be copped

Only neg is that both have clear soles (I hate maintaining the clarity)

Back
Top Bottom