NEW: Official Nike ZOOM FLYKNIT THREAD - TRAINERS/RACERs only! The Flyknit Collective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for size 10, 10.5. Trying not to order internationally because of customs and shipping fees.
I just ordered from Menslook and didn't incur any customs fees.  Granted, I kept it below $200 (one pair of orange/gray trainers), but i think that if you separate orders (if you total is going to be more than $200), then you won't be hit with the fees.  

Fire 
pimp.gif
 Andrepad11, where are these from and do they have sz 11?? LOL.

HTMs would be nice, but I will never pay eBay prices for them 
ohwell.gif
They were from eBay 
laugh.gif
 but the price was right 
They were less than $250

Last edited:
Just got my pair from menlook. Very nice pair. Wish I should have made two separate orders to avoid customs.

damn, I wish I could find some HTMs for that price.

I'm so pissed that I missed out on the Volt trainers from MENLOOK since I'm looking for a second pair to undeadstock. I swear I saw the info about MENLOOK as soon as it was posted but for some reason I figured it was for the Volt racers instead since you rarely see the Volt trainers at stores anymore. Anyways, here's a pic of my DS flyknits. I paid way below retail for all of them and some I even got for free. I'll post a pic of my used pairs later on today.

For anyone that has an extra pair of DS Volt trainers in a size 9.5-10.5, please PM me if a DS pair of Blue Glow trainers in a size 11 interests you...:wink:

View media item 439848

Last edited:
I got my volt trainers from Menlook, here are some pics (excuse my "photography" skills lol):

And here's a comparison between the trainers and racers. Both are size 11 but the trainers are a little longer.

Got mine from menlook too, double boxed, perfect condition, under retail, a week shipping from france.  what a great deal.

Awesome price,JerkStore. Maybe it's me, but if a pair of shoes come with no box then it's a dealbreaker for me.
It's definitely something I take into consideration, but at that price, it's worth it.  At the end of the day I am going to be wearing these shoes and the box will be stacked up with the others.  Too tough to turn then down.

Got my orange racers from that site with the $80 thing.
USPS left it at my door and anyone could've taken it (leave in an apt building)
Went TTS and fits perfect, even better than my trainers, but then again, i have narrow feet.

Now I feel like i should've gotten racers instead of trainers for my previous purchases :lol:

Last edited:
hey guys,

anyone remember seeing the white/black racers when the multi were live? did anyone buy it? I wish i would of,

hey guys,

anyone remember seeing the white/black racers when the multi were live? did anyone buy it? I wish i would of,
White/Black Racers were available at the same time that the Multicolors were on RRS, but have since been taken down. I didn't order any. I tend to stick with Trainers.

Just ordered a pair of black white flyknit trainers. I see from the thread that the 2013 versions have padding compared to earlier releases. does it bulk up the shoe quite a bit? I've been googling to try find some comparison pics, but have had no luck.

looking forward to these. a nice change from my usual heavy and hot jordans!

Just ordered a pair of black white flyknit trainers. I see from the thread that the 2013 versions have padding compared to earlier releases. does it bulk up the shoe quite a bit? I've been googling to try find some comparison pics, but have had no luck.

looking forward to these. a nice change from my usual heavy and hot jordans!

I would say so. I have the non padded electric greens and the padded black white trainers. Both are the same size but the padded feels a little more snug. I prefer the non padded for its aesthetics. Both honestly I cannot complain with either.

Edit, Not mine but found a comparison pic.

View media item 222171

Last edited:
Sorry if this was asked before, but are the MC patterns all random or do they follow a specific pattern within the specific color groups?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom