New Orleans Hornets vs. New Jersey Nets

i only got to watch the last 2.6 seconds
mad.gif

Originally Posted by fc15

Should have gotten the ball to RJ somehow...
Couldnt of gotten it to RJ, yalls had no TOs and he was guarded tight in the corner. Way to go Hornets, Chris Paul
pimp.gif
. *!+$ the Swamprats

If Sean Williams was in, I don't see Paul getting off a shot like that at the end.

Didn't like the fade away look from Wright at the end, but sometimes its hard to get a shot off in a situation like that.

Boston on Wednesday
eyes.gif

Hopefully Vince is back soon for us...

S. Williams with a great game though. Hats off to him.

Yeah they should have kept Sean Williams in to contest the shot. And I'm sure RJ could have gotten the ball if they drew it up for him.

Tough way to lose

Just got back from the arena and all I have to say is that collins is a bum.

He is good defensively and he takes charges and does the little things not noticed in the box score but I am sick of it.

When Williams was out there, he blocked shots which led to the fast break. He was trying to score the ball in the post as well so his D with the post play hehas has to lead Coach Frank to see that this man will start eventually and it will not be to replace Krstic. Maglore has just been awful compared to his playin the pre-season so I hope he got the message tonight with the DNP.

Now I am not saying yet that Sean is the next kenyon martin, but we are begining to see it. Just look at how the arena responded to him out there. Collinsscored four points tonight by the way just for the other team.

The GR8 got a straight New Jersey Nets vendetta son. For what??? Yall dudes have a 25+ year jump on the kids from Jersey, why be so.........Upset????? In thegreater scheme of things, yall are winning. The venom is telling of the last 6-7 years & the self inflated stature you need to have in order to feelimportant. Get your house in order & stop worrying about the dudes on the other side of the Hudson.

they should have not gotten rid of mikey moore. dude has heart

krsitic is real rusty after taking a vacation the entire last season, but i think he'll get back on track

bad loss for the nets

krsitic is real rusty after taking a vacation the entire last season
Knee surgery is not vacation to me, but maybe in your mind........ He is rusty. It is his first major surgery, so it's going to take time.Hopefully, we trade Carter for JO by the deadline & start to make moves in the Atlantic.

indifferent.gif

I just finished watching the replay on YES.

That 4 point play for Mo Pete was a back-breaker. No way the Nets should have lost this game.
smh.gif

As others have said, RJ not getting more touches in the 4th really hurt.

Terrible loss.

Back
Top Bottom