New Pickups Today! (PICS!)

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by 18th letter

how this guy makes a whole thread dedicated to himself when there is another one in the sneaker showcase

smh.gif
What's the picture about? Give the info on it.
laugh.gif

to sum it up, the OP(JDMEVO) met some chick at a auto convention, got nervous and went up to her to make conversation, instead of asking like "heyi'm ___ what's your name" he asked how much she made per hour
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, she said something like 13 or 15 dollars an hour. Eventually dude just walked away out ofshame, later found her on myspace. I agreed to help him try and 'win her back'(never had her in the first place
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
), dude sent her aprivate message on space and she later forwarded it to her BF to laugh at him
roll.gif

I had dudes myspace and he only had like 2 pictures, both were like cell phone pics and in that pic above^ he looked like he was on some registered sexoffender steez
roll.gif

So I basically exposed this dude and put the curtains to his NT Career http://www.********.org/Smileys/default/itsawrap.gif.

somehow we're sort of friends now on AIM(NH) it's all cool,

DAMNN! How do you find a Myspace of someone you just met...what the hell do you even search for?
laugh.gif
That's some mad talent right there.

Originally Posted by wj4

DAMNN! How do you find a Myspace of someone you just met...what the hell do you even search for?
laugh.gif

that's what i was thinking
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif

good question, I'm pretty sure he didn't ask her name, maybe she had a name tag probably?

dude seems to have gone ghost on us
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
http://www.********.org/Smileys/default/20tey2u.jpg

i remember i was in my lurking days, and i remember wanting to comment but couldn't

that thread and the du-rag thread (who remembers that) where classic; straight comedy

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by JDMEVOIXMR

Went to Ikea, Ranch 99, and the two story Target in Berkeley.
pimp.gif

Target:
Super Mario Galaxy - $37
pimp.gif

Squash Air Spencer Air Freshener - $9
iPod car charger - $2.50
pimp.gif
. gotta love 50% off holiday sales!
laugh.gif

LED tire clock - $10.

Ranch 99.
270mm Broadway Flat Wide Rearview mirror - $16
pimp.gif

BIG BOTTLE of KIMCHI - $7
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
GOAT.
Sriracha hot suace - on sale for $2.90
roll.gif
but still
pimp.gif

posting on NT- priceless

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

BUT Yea, I'm surprised dude still post here....

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom