NEW PICS JB x XBS jb Tokyo 23 Pack May 2011

Just when you think your going to retire....JB put a release like this out, and it makes you hungry again !

Just when you think your going to retire....JB put a release like this out, and it makes you hungry again !

overviewPic01.gif

Now beginning !!
http://jordantokyo23.com/index.html

AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO T23 16,800YEN
pPic0201.jpg

pPic0202.jpg

pPic0203.jpg

pPic0204.jpg

JORDAN CP3.IV T23 16,800YEN
pPic0101.jpg

pPic0105.jpg

Now, Japan is in need of your help !!

retail is pretty high at $205 usd. wondering how much resale is going to end up at.
eyes.gif

the store list looks pretty long.
is there a number on how many pairs have been produced? 

retail is pretty high at $205 usd. wondering how much resale is going to end up at.
eyes.gif

the store list looks pretty long.
is there a number on how many pairs have been produced? 

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

jordan brand gives us crap in the united states and drops the heat in tokyo. jordan brand is a joke.
mad.gif

seriously though, what else did you expect? They should really treat their American customers better by giving us the dope stuff, its not like it cant be limited here. I see no reason why they aren't giving us the dope stuff.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

jordan brand gives us crap in the united states and drops the heat in tokyo. jordan brand is a joke.
mad.gif

seriously though, what else did you expect? They should really treat their American customers better by giving us the dope stuff, its not like it cant be limited here. I see no reason why they aren't giving us the dope stuff.

DAMN , I WANT A PAIR OF THESE RIGHT NOW...........

SIZE 11 PLEASE.........................LOL..............................................................................................PEACE23

Back
Top Bottom