NEW PICS JB x XBS jb Tokyo 23 Pack May 2011

wiseman299 wrote:I want these but $3000 + for my size for a shoe that looks like the (new) norm JB materials that will yellow and crease after one wear your crazy, don't care if you have Bill Gates money. No I am not crying but anyone who buy these @ that price are on there way to the poor house. So those who are willing to pay that price and need limited stuff let me know, I'll get it for you and charge 1000% markup

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

All ya'll big babies on here complaining about the price. Ya'll are really acting like this is something new. When something this limited releases prices are always this high. BIN V's released with 2000+ pairs and people are paying over $500 for those. And who really cares how many pairs of this or that ya'll would buy instead of getting Tokyo 23 because at the end of the day ya'll are not going to do that either. If ya'll didn't already know you gotta pay to be different and exclusive and that's what these V's are.

Saw these last night at Sneakerpedia. The Lightning IV's were better executed than the 'T23' V was. If I had the chance to get these I would, but the IVs are better than these.

Saw these last night at Sneakerpedia. The Lightning IV's were better executed than the 'T23' V was. If I had the chance to get these I would, but the IVs are better than these.

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

These are cool,too bad these weren't made in sizes larger than 12,otherwise I would try to get a pair.

They were made in larger sizes but when it comes to co.jp releases you won't see that many  pairs in sizes over 10.5 because Nike/Jordan Brand don't create that many because Japanese people don't really have big feet. That's why with a lot of older co.jp shoes Nike created in the past sz 11 and above is damn near impossible to find.

These are cool,too bad these weren't made in sizes larger than 12,otherwise I would try to get a pair.

They were made in larger sizes but when it comes to co.jp releases you won't see that many  pairs in sizes over 10.5 because Nike/Jordan Brand don't create that many because Japanese people don't really have big feet. That's why with a lot of older co.jp shoes Nike created in the past sz 11 and above is damn near impossible to find.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Thanks for the info,if I ever see my size I'll be ready to jump on it.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Thanks for the info,if I ever see my size I'll be ready to jump on it.

These are pretty straight. Dont think i would get these if they released stateside. Rather have the lightening IVs 
pimp.gif

These are pretty straight. Dont think i would get these if they released stateside. Rather have the lightening IVs 
pimp.gif

Rmkstore.com has em up now for 1000... They never had a 9.5 or 10 listed because I was on there when they posted link!

Rmkstore.com has em up now for 1000... They never had a 9.5 or 10 listed because I was on there when they posted link!

Damn, hard to believe $1000 is actually considered a relatively reasonable price for these now lol

Damn, hard to believe $1000 is actually considered a relatively reasonable price for these now lol

I wonder since it took them so long to get them did they cop from stores/resellers and then selling them on their online site or did they actually receive them from JB???

I wonder since it took them so long to get them did they cop from stores/resellers and then selling them on their online site or did they actually receive them from JB???

Back
Top Bottom