NEW PICS JB x XBS jb Tokyo 23 Pack May 2011

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Damn, hard to believe $1000 is actually considered a relatively reasonable price for these now lol
yeah and I doubt the quality is there....then again YOTRs are going for 500+ and BIN Vs for 600+....I guess if its limited enough, and people are feeling it, they will excuse the quality...SMH at paying so much for post 2000 jays.

Damn, hard to believe $1000 is actually considered a relatively reasonable price for these now lol
yeah and I doubt the quality is there....then again YOTRs are going for 500+ and BIN Vs for 600+....I guess if its limited enough, and people are feeling it, they will excuse the quality...SMH at paying so much for post 2000 jays.

hopefully JB reconsiders releasing these in the US in the near future
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

the quality is major on the T23's my dude

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

the quality is major on the T23's my dude

These are so sick! But $1000+ for them is nuts! Good %#!! for everyone that was lucky enough to get them....

These are so sick! But $1000+ for them is nuts! Good %#!! for everyone that was lucky enough to get them....

these are hot broooo. i wish i lived in tokyo and coulda had a shot at getting these shoes without having to pay 1000+ dollars mayneeee, these are suppaaaahot two timezzzzzz!!!

these are hot broooo. i wish i lived in tokyo and coulda had a shot at getting these shoes without having to pay 1000+ dollars mayneeee, these are suppaaaahot two timezzzzzz!!!

Back
Top Bottom