New pics of Melo M4 Oak Hill's and Navy/Wheat's

Man those oak hills r copped.The imprint in the new buck makes them joints hot
pimp.gif

^They're not samples. Those are the released versions, but as I said in my original post the black/red is a men's size and the navy ones are youthsizes.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

^They're not samples. Those are the released versions, but as I said in my original post the black/red is a men's size and the navy ones are youth sizes.

o my bad.
smh @ myself

How is the nubuck on the oak hills...it looks like the dragon imprint is shiny in certain pics

Great job as always Tim like I always say I have already purchased mt Melo for the year. Which is black/Unver blue so I will not be buying these but hey theydo
nerd.gif
nice.

the navy one are growing on me,...if there werent so many shoes comng out, i might have thought about it.

why cant they just make a decent colorway? IMO they might be really good shoes if they just had a better colorway cause all of them so far have been garbage

Nicer than most of the other Melo's, but I don't really mess with his line like that.

Good to see his line progressing though.

navy/white one is adorable but anybody knows the meaning of 1:35 on the sole??thnx in advance

i can't get into Melo's kicks...he needs a better designer or something..all his kicks are mad bulky like space boots

Back
Top Bottom