New Pics of the "Play-Off" Air Jordan Fusion 12

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com

8e8gznl.jpg

86q8ymo.jpg

8e1lock.jpg

Following up on the recently released "Taxi" Air Force 1 x Air Jordan XII Fusion, Jordan Brand is set to release the "Play-Off" AirForce 1 x Air Jordan XII Fusion. Inspired by the "Play-Off" Air Jordan XII, the "Play-Off" Fusion features a Black Nubuck/White Leatherupper. Utilizing the same colorblocking as the "Taxi" Fusion, the "Play-Off" Fusion features a White toe cap that spills over onto themidsole/sole. The Black Nubuck body and toebox features the ribbing from the Air Jordan XII, the tongue features a Red Jumpman, and the outer heel features theAir Jordan patch from the Air Jordan XII.

The "Play-Off" Air Force 1 x Air Jordan XII is officially set to release on March 8th at select Jordan Accounts.

Tech Info:
03/08/2008 AJF12
317742-061 Black/Varsity Red-White-Metallic Silver
$145

Garbage..just go cop a retro playoff 12 for christ sakes..ur only gonna spend 40-50 extra..and you'll have the real thing..

smh.gif
JB/ Nike needs to stop. $145 for Frankenstein creations. I remember being shocked when I was working at champs and saw that the Dub Zeros were like 150.These are not real Jordans so they shouldn't have that type of pricing IMO.

like i have been saying, these look very good along with the other white and black

I actually like these. Ill cop if my money is right when they come out. I think $140 is a little too much though.

Back
Top Bottom