NEW PICS of whips on the street!! **The DUBAI edition: Pt.1 of 4**

My mom had a 92' Taurus in 91'.... Queen Shhh
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

what do you mean? the fact that it's a v-spec 2, or is there something i'm missing?
Yep, V-Spec II. What a beast. Upgraded suspension, cf OEM hood, larger brakes... Other than the Nur-Spec and Z-Tunes, not another GT-R enthusiasts would rather own.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

what do you mean? the fact that it's a v-spec 2, or is there something i'm missing?
Yep, V-Spec II. What a beast. Upgraded suspension, cf OEM hood, larger brakes... Other than the Nur-Spec and Z-Tunes, not another GT-R enthusiasts would rather own.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

img1261dk0.jpg

/thread

how when its weakest car in the thread? The Ferrari Maranello though is sick. Always loved that car, had a model when i was younger.

Dude are you freakin serious!!!  Do you even know what that is?  Do you know how many people would pay ferrari, porsche and lambo prices for a Nissan Skyline in pristine condition...let alone a v-spec II??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

img1261dk0.jpg

/thread

how when its weakest car in the thread? The Ferrari Maranello though is sick. Always loved that car, had a model when i was younger.

Dude are you freakin serious!!!  Do you even know what that is?  Do you know how many people would pay ferrari, porsche and lambo prices for a Nissan Skyline in pristine condition...let alone a v-spec II??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't get the hype around skylines at all. Someone please tell me what is so special about them?

I really don't get the hype around skylines at all. Someone please tell me what is so special about them?

how do people make their money in dubai? what are they known for other than balling out of control?

how do people make their money in dubai? what are they known for other than balling out of control?

Originally Posted by JinKazama

img1261dk0.jpg

/thread

they go for serious $$ but nothing close to what a new ferrari or lambo costs. just for the record.

p.s. check this out , absolutely beautiful condition

http://www.gtr.co.uk/foru...34-gtr-vspec-ii-n-r.html

3759665934_d117791cea.jpg

3759666644_e60e49a8f6.jpg

3643349687_1dc3ffd1fc.jpg

Originally Posted by JinKazama

img1261dk0.jpg

/thread

they go for serious $$ but nothing close to what a new ferrari or lambo costs. just for the record.

p.s. check this out , absolutely beautiful condition

http://www.gtr.co.uk/foru...34-gtr-vspec-ii-n-r.html

3759665934_d117791cea.jpg

3759666644_e60e49a8f6.jpg

3643349687_1dc3ffd1fc.jpg

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwel

Nothing like leaving your friend a note while ruining the paint job on his 1.6M car.

dsc0083bl6.jpg

this could be one the many cars that were abandoned by business men at the dubai airport....

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwel

Nothing like leaving your friend a note while ruining the paint job on his 1.6M car.

dsc0083bl6.jpg

this could be one the many cars that were abandoned by business men at the dubai airport....

Back
Top Bottom