NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. The Orlando Classic--Pt.1

Originally Posted by RYZA272

was this the CLOWN car show
i%20lol%27d%20plane.jpg

My New York state of mind would not permit me to like any of those cars, sorry OP, my 2 cents

JD617: It's cool...do your thing. At least you're not one of the regular trolls who come in here just to talk crazy. People think I get offended causethey dont like the cars....I could care less about that! Big wheels and flashy paint aint for everybody. The trolling, stereotyping, etc. is what annoys me themost. People feel like cause they have the right to voice their opinion, feels like that gives them the right to be an @@@ as well.

Yeah, our taste in cars is just different and I'm not into the whole big rims/flashy paint thing, but you post some cars that are more understated andclean, so I still check your threads. I'll just stick to posting about those ones from now on. My bad for going a little too hard in here.

Nice cars, loving the color combos on some, but the oversize wheels are ehh.

good post as always cam
pimp.gif
school me on those new paint jobs that keep flipping

also some people will never understand and come in every post with the same flawed logic

Very sick stuff, the truck with the lounge in the back looks fun.

The gift many people dont seem to have is the ability to appreciate more than one thing (especially when it comes to cars). Its like every car in this threadis interpreted as the owners only car and its the only type of car they like. The owners of these vehicles enjoy them and don't have a "ride ordie" attitude towards them.

Why should you?

that mercedes on that uhaul trailer was hooked up all wrong and they got the wrong trailer too. bet they scratch they rims all up driving it up that thing.

some cars were
pimp.gif
some
sick.gif

more
sick.gif
than
pimp.gif
some cars dont need XL rims on them especially if the wheels dont fit in the wheel well.

the dude that put the lcd in the back of the truck just wasted like 1k+. all the bumps dude goes over is going to destroy the inner components of that tv.
smh.gif

Too clean. I nickname this the "Jag". It looks like the Jaguars new helmets
pimp.gif
. Creative, I can NEVER think of anything like this. Its always 1 color or racingstrips.
laugh.gif

I would like to see this in a Bengals colorway.

This is the only car I don't like for real. This is too much too me.

sick.gif
pimp.gif
Wolverine
pimp.gif

I'm lovin it.

Great post Cam. I would love to see more Black/Orange though. Maybe I can do that
pimp.gif

And for the dudes talking about they could save their money for a luxury car. Think about that for a second. What if they don't care for them, or what ifthese are just their extra car/s? I like luxury cars too but I like these more honestly because dudes put work into these. They are unique and are alldifferent. You know what Cam likes so why come in thread after thread to post that you don't like the cars? He and we saw you 10 threads ago. What purposedoes it serve to come in and say "trash" every time?

Any way Cam, I need more Black/Orange or Black/Red.

doosta45 wrote:

the dude that put the lcd in the back of the truck just wasted like 1k+. all the bumps dude goes over is going to destroy the inner components of that tv.
smh.gif

you do know some of these are show cars right?

i drove down OBT on my way to the florida mall the other day and saw some of these cars

sick pics. i def wouldn't drive these cars but they are a sight to see. Lot of work goes into these cars. have to respect that.

Back
Top Bottom