NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. who knows?

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that magnum and the 745's!!!!!!!!

One day 745li ONE DAY
nerd.gif
got one for the low...holla

If I ever some how get an Exotic whip..............I couldnt even tell you how much that would change my personality as a person.
~$1000 a day and you too could ride big on south beach...alot of those are rentals...i was thinking about grabbing a lambo or bent for my bday down there...waste of $ but hey thats life
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Can't front...if I had the cash, hell...I'd rent one, too! Igot a '03 745 for sale also, on 22" Asanti's...only $16K

eek.gif
@ the Porches and BMWs! Couple of the old schools too. Especially this one. Definately one of the best cars posted.
32095080946_large.jpg

Welcome to S. Florida, but that green 7 series is owned by the dude that painted my boys Crown Vic. Its pretty sick in person

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that magnum and the 745's!!!!!!!!

One day 745li ONE DAY
nerd.gif
got one for the low...holla

If I ever some how get an Exotic whip..............I couldnt even tell you how much that would change my personality as a person.
~$1000 a day and you too could ride big on south beach...alot of those are rentals...i was thinking about grabbing a lambo or bent for my bday down there...waste of $ but hey thats life
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Can't front...if I had the cash, hell...I'd rent one, too! I got a '03 745 for sale also, on 22" Asanti's...only $16K
Ain't it white?

the 360 and the maxima didn't do it for me.
the fx35? what? couldn't afford the 50? lol.
but the viper...golf clap.
everything else was some quality heat too.

OMG that viper and that 5 series...im really a jDm freak but damn how did i miss this event in south florida..what was it called?...i know aboutmorosso(spelling) on sunday in west palm beach but thats it...

DADE COUNTY STAND UP!!! half of those from Miami!
pimp.gif

Cam, ill assist with Lucky's redo of his donk.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

352545285.jpg

352545356.jpg

Also Vido from Piccalo
smokin.gif

352545483.jpg

And some more.

352546183.jpg

352546370.jpg

352546408.jpg

352546454.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

352546528.jpg

for real, are most of those higher end cars rentals? i was gonna say the lambos, maybachs, whatever. i was gonna ask what those people do for a living becausethats what i need to be doing. i make a healthy amount right now but will never at this rate own a lambo. if they are rented that isnt impressive even tho thecars still are.

cam bringin ohio the heat in the dead of winter.

those pics make me rethink livin in the NE

Loonyrobert: Good looks, my dude! That LS Box on 26" 'shants looks SO damn good, and Lucky's motor is a thing of beauty. Youheard about how much the bill was at Horsepower, right?

Back
Top Bottom